Thursday, February 23, 2023

Chopsticks and other easy stuff....

At least, they are for 1.2 billion people, nomme. 1.5 billion of us use fork and spoon.

Life, easy peasy? Quoting a beloved family member "Not nos, but hells nos."

Easy as pie? I've never made one.

Easy to be hard. It don't come easy.  Take it easy. It's so easy.  Peaceful easy feeling.

Easy rider. The big easy. Earth girls are easy.  Easy money. Five easy pieces.  

Easy as duck soup.  Easy as falling off a log. 

Easy as child's play. Huh? Have you played with children recently?  Getting down on the foor for me nowadays usually includes long range planning on how I'm going to get back up.

Drop something? 5 second rule? Heck, that went by the wayside years ago. Now, I wait until I drop a second something, then, I kick it over by the first something, pick them both up, same time.

Easy as 1, 2, 3? Easy as A, B, C? Wordle could be, if only... if only one could dig in their billfold, get out a fitty and say, "Mr. Sajak, I'd like to buy a vowel.," then it'd be easy.

Easy chair, yum. Mine reclines. I can sit in it to watch the News, next thing I know I awaken halfway thru Entertainment Tonight.    

Much is easy, much ain't.  Easy on the eyes, yum. Easier said than done. Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it six times.

Who needs keto, kale, rabbit food, dieting? The added pounds make for faster, easy sledding.

Easy to swallow? Tell that to Bowser and the pill he just spit out that was wrapped in cheese..bacon.. peanut butter... a meatball. Swallowing one's pride is difficult but it will go down.

There is no easy way to say this. Hi, I am Victurd and I'm a keyboard addict.

The easy way out.  Easy Street. Easy to please.  Let off easy. You give up too easy. Too easy.

It's easy to see, it's a difficult word, should be easy.

I am inept at budgeting, easy come, easy go. A flat tire, at this age, ain't no easy fix unless you got AAA.

Halloween, it's as easy as taking candy from a baby.

I'm hungry, think I'll go eat.  Eggs, over......

Over in the microwave, scrambled of course - they're easy that way. Even at $4+ a dozen, that's four meals for me, easy on the easy come easy go budget.

By Henry Gibson.... Forward by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson (if you recognize the significance of these three, it's easy to tell you're old too.)

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty is the only certainty........... Weight for it........

Criminy, Victurd's off on a tangent again. Yeah mebbe.  I was reading an article about the NFL's new kickoff rule... (Victor, you ta...