Friday, June 23, 2023

About flippin' time....

I enjoy bottled water. WallyWorld sells 40 packs hella cheap and I am all about that, cheap - but sometimes mood gets in the way and the thought is, "Nah, I'll pay a hair more and just buy the 24 pk, it's hella less of a struggle going from the trunka my car to the fridge.

But....this ain't about that, kinda.

The game of life sometimes includes fun, games, frustration, persistence, success, giving up, sometimes all of the above.

It's like flippin a water bottle.

Oh the games people play now, every night and every day now .  

You know that game. You're with friends, or not. You love fun, to compete, or, boredom has set in. You take a water bottle, you give it a launch it airborne, flippin it in hopes of it landing upright, ie, you win.

Some in life, no likey games. Stolid. Not my take nor want but hey, why we have menus, makes of cars, 1,000 tv channels, boxers, briefs, thongs and commando. Options. We're all weird I guess.

Some try the full bottle, rarely works, ie, lands upright.  Some take the cap off, pour some out "let's try half empty." Pissy attitude, no uprighty.

"Ahhhhh", one might say after decapping, swigging some.."half full...yeah baby!* For whatever reason, they seem to have better odds of it landing perfectly like a gymnast who don't take no extra step. "SUCCESS!"

There's them that quit. Give up. I'm no Dear Abby, but me thinks they have poor self image, usually opt for the easy way out...and are reclusive at the tail end.

Some are of average, maybe even slightly below average ability, and no matter, they try, try, try and try s'more. Usually a good ending, reward.

Some, simply lucky in bottle spinning (life).

I personally like the suggestion to empty the bottle, maybe pour Miller Lite, or, Scotch and water .. or even simply a red Gatorade in.  Kinda celebrate bottle-flipping (life) all along the way. If I could save (good) time in a bottle....

Some enjoy a good gamble. "Dollar I'm first!".... "Damnit darnit, two outta three?"

About flippin time to end this blog.

I think I'll go fetch me five or six 'as old as me' ladies and play spin the bottle.

Hehe.

Some, never grow up.

Sorry, 

Kinda.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...