Saturday, November 11, 2023

No blog.......

About a dog.

Or, about being happy, but, be that.
Or, about, a persnickety cat.

Or, Us/Them, circles...lacka sleep.
Or, preaching suggestions for when depression runs deep.

No mention of pee, pine trees, time change, Winter coming, or.... golf..
Just time, to take a day off.

No mention of weary, second place or polk salad Annie..
Many carbs and sugars planned, while I sit on my fanny.

I cherish each one of you when I see your name.
Thank you thank you thank you, without you, not the same.

Family, you are that to me, we're almost to Thanksgiving,
We woke up today, I'm glad we're still living.

It was the third of June, another sleepy, dusta Delta day...
Not squat to do with nuttin, needed a song, hope that's ok.

We've aches, we've pains, we're older, slower, but hey, that's OK
Helps afford optimism, so nuttin will mess up this precious day.

Holiday's a comin, family, great vittles, love, that's all ahead
I like ya, love ya, feel like WE'RE kin..., yep, that's what I said!

Ever eat a pine tree? Nope, not me, my lips will never come near it,
But, might put one up this year, time to get in the spirit.

I wish you smiles, camaraderie, hope you understand your worth,
I thank you for allowing me to share, every day on this Earth..

I Googled, I lied, the results are here
A list of good luck signs, when these are near:

Itchy hands bring money... a wish upon a star comes true.. a bird pooping on you is good luck,
A penny (headsup), ladybugs, keys, Dolphins, but, about the birds, please don't look up.

Goodbye, so long, arrivederci, sayonara, adios
I'm thankful for our friendship, that I do boast.

Blog done,
Have fun.

Love, Victurd





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...