Saturday, December 16, 2023

Say Cheese.........

Please?


There's somethin' happenin' here...  what it is, ain't exactly clear...  Think it's time we STOP, HEY, what's that frown, everybody turn that sucker upside down.....

Google.  There AIN'T no arguin' with Google. The Law, The Word, the bowling ball of truth that knocks down the dreaded 7-10 split (CNN.... FOX)

You smile.. I smile.  It's as simple as that.  "When our smiling muscles contract, they fire a signal back to the brain, stimulating our reward system, and further increasing our level of happy hormones, or endorphins. In short, when our brain feels happy, we smile; when we smile, our brain feels happier.  Right Benny Hill?  Red Skelton?  Richard Pryor?  Baba WaaWaa?

(Click me perty please..  below)




Soon, some facts about smiles, but first, a #2 lead. Huh?  Yeah. It is said (WHO said it Victor?) Ibid Bright Side something or other...  What'd they say? They said we can become happier by smiling more.  Duh.  And, to smile more, ifn's we need a baby jumpstart, stick a pencil in your mouth. So, "Put a pencil in it" if preferred over "Put a sock in it?"  Uh huh.
Smiling lowers blood pressure.  It's done said people are attracted to those who smile, and pushed away by those who frown.  Releases endorphins, relieves stress. (Ya ain't gotta go to CVS or Walgreens)  It's easier, as it takes 62 muscles to frown, only 26 to smile. People who smile are more likely to get a promotion. Yep. 

The article I read, after I scrolled down, was written by a woman.  How can you tell Victor?  Well, it said "Women smile more than men." Maybe they took an actual count Victor?  Yeah, mebbe.. but then it said "Women are more likely to tell the difference between a genuine and a fake smile."  I'm sayin', HEY HEY HEY, there ain't no fakin' it on man's behalf, ya know? VICTOR! For shame! But then, it's prolly true too. 

Newborns prefer a smiling person to a non-smiling person.  

A dog smiles by wagging it's tail.  "We shall never know all the good a simple smile can do." Mother Teresa. Right on Mom.... "I'm really exciting.  I smile a lot. I win a lot, and I'm really sexy."  Serena Williams. Hey Serena, we have much in common. Well, OK, maybe one outta four.   "I have witnessed the softening of the hardest hearts by a simple smile."  Goldie Hawn,. Sock it to me Goldie, and don't shoot me, no more Botox, ya hear?



y

People. Other people (and their smiles) make me smile. Friends. Lovers, eh, why not. Children. They make me smile. AFV. Nancy Brandon Thomas's posts. Ray Charles. Louie Armstrong, ossy-mosis, how can ya look at Louie and NOT smile? Colors. Rain. Snow. Sunshine. Blue skies (smiling at me). Golf shots that are inbounds. Farts. People tripping that don't hurt themselves but carry on as if nuttin' happened. Tit for tat. (Not real fond of tats for tits, but whatever floats one's boat.)

Hugs. A familiar face. A face ya ain't never seen before that's got a smile on it.  Don't you never repeat this one.......... smiles from my KU friends.  From my Republican friends. Even from ex'es. EVEN FROM EX'ES?  Uh huh.  Fellow old farts make me smile.


Much.  Much makes me smile, thank goodness.  Goodness makes me smile. Watching one's child, parent. Jack and Diane runnin' off behind that shady tree.  Rached frowning as McMurphy looks at Chief and winks. ƃuᴉdʎʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ,uᴉɹǝɥdᴉƆ   Weekends. Retirement. Holidays. Every day. Any day. Puppies. Even touchdown dances Victor?  EVEN (OK OK, we get it.)

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom,  No. That ain't it. (I accidentally typed "No. That ain' tit" and that even made me laugh.)  I'm a simpleton.

Simpletons make me laugh. Ever been at a huge conference table, very serious meeting, you catch sight of a buddy, so... you stick your finger in your nostril?  Uh huh, me too,. That makes me smile.  Art Stinkletter's Kids say the darndest things.   Insomnia makes me laugh... a bit easier.  Beer. Good friends, good times.

Much.

I hope same for you.

Love, Victurd







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...