Thursday, December 14, 2023

(The Beach Boys) Round round get around I get around......

Yeah, get around round round, I get around.

As in, it's cold in here.  Whaddaya mean Victor?  There are 24 Windows open,  Well no wonder.. No, I mean windows = sites.  I've been surfin.  Victor, you can't surf. I done did, all morning.  Surfin' USA, so to speak.

Yeah?  Why?  I was bored, very. Dare I ask, what'd ya surf about?

I was curious what percent of the US has an outie bellybutton.  Only 10%.

And of course, that led me to inquiring "What would you do if you had three hands?"  Most popular: Wear a hat on it. Do puppet shows. Play Paper, Rock, Scissors with myself.  Take hella selfies. Juggle.  Count to 15.  Hitchhike.

Hmmm.  OK.

And, on the one hand?  Glad you asked. I found that 4% of the US is proficient using chopsticks.  Oh, and that my cousin Darrell can clap with one hand.  I ain't kidding. Strangest (coolest) thing you ever saw, heard.

Wow, you were bored.

Uh huh.  Then Google told me Kadarius Toney wears a size 11 shoe.  Geez.  And I saw an article about his very first NFL practice, he was having shoe issues so he completed the last hour of practice wearing only one shoe.  That's odd.  I wish he woulda borrowed Tom Dempsey's shoes on that last play. VICTOR!  That's just wrong!  I don't care, we gotta figure a way to stay ahead of Hahn's Broncos.

That 52% of people sleep partially clothed...  31% fully clothed (WHAT?) and 17% sleep naked.  Were you aware there are benefits to sleeping naked?  You mean like fringe Victor?  Well, yeah, I didn't thinka that but sure. You fall asleep faster. Better quality sleep. Promotes healthy skin.  Reduces stress. Prevents weight gain. WHAT? Yep, they say there's a connection between inadequate sleep and weight gain and ya sleep better nakie.  Boosts self esteem (I personally find that hard to believe) and it's supposed to improve your relationship somehow, Google didn't xplain how-so. They never mentioned burglars, or, what if the cat jumps on you.

Continuing along that line, on average, the people of New Hampshire have the highest IQ of any State. OK, so the obvious Victor, lowest?  New Mexico. I wouldn'ta thunk that. I was just sure it was Kansas.

What is Googled the most?  Zoom. Fostering a dog. YouTube.  Amazon. And Dalgona coffee.  Nuh uh.  Uh huh, look it up.  Most frequent questions?  What time is it.  How do you tie a tie. What is my ip?

Were you aware that Facebook ain't the most popular (time usage) of Social Medias?  Nope, what is then?  YouTube (46 minutes a day). Facebook ain't even second.  That's TikTok, 38 minutes a day. Then, X 35 minutes a day. People are only on Facebook 31 minutes a day. Victor you spend a helluva lot more time than that on FB. Bite me dumbbell.

Speakinowhich, dumbbell is one of the top ten misspelled words.  Yeah?  Others? Coolly. Liaison. (Completely understand why that complicates things.)  License (I have touble with that one too.)  Separate. Which reminds me, when I first got divorced, ok, actually separated, I was on a dating site. I ran (the other way) when I seen ladies write they were 'seperated'.

Then, naturally research learned me West Virginia has the least expensive housing.

I saw a really cool chart on people graphed by age, ie, 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.  First was a graph on percent of Americans living alone.  Of course, old folks (age eighty-nine that live alone, 40%+; age seventy-five 25%; sixty 17% live alone; on down to thirty 8%; twenty-one 4%; eighteen 1%.  Basically, they said the older we get, the more we spend time, live, alone.  They also said that don't necessarily mean 'alone' means 'lonely'. Gee, I wouldn't have guessed that from your 'research' Victor. What else?

Who people spend their time with.  Of course, we already addressed 'alone' for older folks.. the graph line looks like a mountain, the older ya get (400 minutes a day).. Then 'with partner', around age 30 until age 80 it pretty much stays at 200+ minutes a day.  'With family' starts high, then goes to virually nil.  'With childen', the graph kinda looks like it's preggo, ie, grows upward age 20 (200 minutes) 30 (250 minutes), then starts spiraling down around age 45 (a hunnerd) to maybe fitteen minutes, age 80.  Somewhere along the way I goofed.  Oops, did I say that?

Whaddaya wanna be when you grow up?  (They asked 8 to 12 year olds.) A YouTuber.  This YouTube crap is popular. Teacher was next, then professional athlete. China kids, same question:  Astronaut, teacher, musician. Me?  I always admired those guys you see on the sidea the road. You know, 7 guys standing around in bright neon vests, one poor soul digging away as the others watched. I wanted to be that, one of 'em that stood around watching.  That, or, Vanna White.  Were you aware she's made 85 million turning letters? Oh, and T was the very first letter she turned over.

Victor, are you taking your meds?

No

Oh, I missed one of the misspelled words.  Rigmarole. Doesn't that mean a long, rambled story Victor?  Rings a bell.

South Koreans sleep the least. Can you blame them?  Finland and the Netherlands, they sleep the most.  Were you aware the people in the richest countries work the least, and those in the poorest countries work the most? It's twue it's twue it's reawwy twue.  Go Figure.

The price of tea presently in China?  For the very best, it ain't even for sale. Nope.  The Da Hong Pao tree, thousands of years of history, there are only SIX mother trees remaining, thus, the Goverment doesn't allow ya to harvest it.

Former pro football player Chris Johnon had his name legally changed to Chad Ochocinco in 2008, in honor of the #85 jersey he wore.  The only glitch was 85 in Spanish is actually ochenta y cinco.  There is absolutely no truth to the rumor Kadarius Toney is considering changing his name to Kadarius Toeney.

And of course, The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick' is considered the World's Most Difficult Tongue Twister. It's even more difficult if you take one of your three thumbs and forefingers and hold your tongue while saying.  I've always liked Unique New York better anyways (Try it! 3 times, real fast!).

Just a normal Thursday,

Love, Victurd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...