Friday, June 28, 2024

The Good, The Bad... and............. the Debate?

Wrongo........ I didn't watch a minute of it....  I exited (to watch baseball), stage left, before ever flipping it on.

1966.  Were you born?  Twas when the movie The Good, The Bad and The Ugly came out... that song..  talk about a song that gets in your brain....  and LUCKY FOR YOU, there really ain't many lyrics in it besides...... wah wah wah....   ha who....   ho ho....... who who... who who who who who... go go go eh go..  go go go ehgo...  go go ehko..    go go go..  ah-ah-ah-ah wah wah wah...
'
With just those lyrics, I couldn't name that tune in a hunnerd years... but... the whistling... yeah, the whistling... catchy...

After pee, coffee, Wordle, Sport's page, Daily Sudoku (VICTOR.. we don't wanna know about when you pee)... too bad so sad, women always announce it.  MISOGYNIST..  AM NOT.. ARE TOO...  let's don't do that.  But, it is true.  Noticed?  For some reason, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE WOMEN.. but, there seems to be this need for them to make sure we (everyone else in the room, cafeteria, auditorium, stadium) is aware, they're going to pee.

I bugged my sister 'outlaw' (inlaw when I was married to her sister) about it so much over the years, she now lovingly has added her own radio-like jingle/dance, 'Pee Pee in the Pot'tay'...Pee Pee in the Pot'tay.' before her exodus to the squatter. .

I know, but..  hey, at least it's better'n reading a Biden/Trump review.

And then.......and then it happened, It took me by surprise, , I knew that you felt it too, By the look in your eyes............ no, that ain't it.

And then..   and then it happened.  I Pavlov'ed my way thru several pages of The News.

Fans shot in Chief's rally finally starting to collect money from KC Strong Fund...
Johnson County wants, needs a homeless shelter.
Parents investigated for leaving toddler, baby in extreme heat in Clay County
Mother and son sentenced in Father's Day 2023 shootings at Swope Park...

Stop right there!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further!
Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?

No that ain't it...  You'd kinda made up your mind to NOT read the news today, oh boy.

Oh yeah........ so I Googled 'Good News'........ found one.

Woman discovers Thrift Store vase she bought for $4 was made by Ancient Mayan potters over 1,200 years ago..... and volunteers to give it back.  Reckon that's good news.....

UK boy has brain implant fitted  to control seizures in World first. (The 13 year old boy has been battling seizures since age 3.  He needed 24 hour attention as some seizures were so strong they’d stop his heart and require him to be resuscitated. “For Oran and his family, epilepsy completely changed their lives and so to see him riding a horse and getting his independence back is absolutely astounding,” said the neurosurgeon..  “I definitely now have a teenager” remarking on Oran’s newfound ability to ignore his mother.  FAR OUT!

Kindergarten Student brings to tears remembering late mom in graduation speech.  Jaxon Carter lost his 'beautiful mommy' in an apartment fire in 2022.  “When I started kindergarten at New Dawn Academy in August 2022, I was a little 5-year-old who had lost my beautiful mother a month before,” Jaxon said, taking a long breath after delivering that line.... continued..

“I learned to play with other kids, read books, answer or ask questions like how or why, use correct grammar, and use my school tablet. My kindergarten year helped me grow braver, smarter, kind-hearted, and more grateful.” He went on to thank his father, his teacher, and his grandparents.

“I dedicate my speech, good grades, all school awards, and my Kindergarten graduation to my beautiful mommy, who I will always love and miss so very much,” he said. “I know she will always be with me in my heart.”

Holy guacamole.

Kansas City Star... that's what I are....  (usedta read.)

The Good.. (I found the Good News)

The Bad..  (Huh uh, ain't gonna read)

The Ugly.  I've gotta go Pee Pee in the Pot'tay  and I will probably look in the mirror (see ugly) before I do so.

Getting there......... may you have a joyous day...............

Love, Victurd



No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty is the only certainty........... Weight for it........

Criminy, Victurd's off on a tangent again. Yeah mebbe.  I was reading an article about the NFL's new kickoff rule... (Victor, you ta...