Friday, July 26, 2024

I gotta weak back.......

When'd ya get it Victurd?  'Bout'a week back.

Not funny, stolen, heard it before. 

Get back............... Jojo.

Cupid, draw back your bow... and let, your arrows flow.. Straight to my lover's heart, for me.

GPS has replaced "I know that area like the back'a my hand."  (I'm not real sure I could pickout the back'a my hand in a police lineup of ten hands.)

From way back.  Comes to mind......... Steph Curry.  Caitlin Clark.  These stupid blogs.

Back to the future.  Humpty, pretending that be the United States, had a great fall... All the King's horses and all the King's men, couldn't put Humpty together again.  Victor, that's depressing.   No it ain't, let's make an omelet.

Back when I was a snotnose, I never unnerstood the 'King's horses' part. I mean, like, ya ever seen a horse do a jigsaw puzzle?  Model airplane?  Eh, mebbe they were referring to glue.  Victor you're sick.  Mebbe.

Back in business.  Hmmmm.  What'd you like to see? I could run across Mill St. and do a 5-cent Mug's Up Root Beer.  Pickout a movie at Blockbuster.  Take a stroll thru Dolgins. The old scratch and dent Sears Warehouse.  Sandy's Oakridge Manor.  Twas, the first KC place I remember.  Mattingly's Dime Store - the toys in the basement.  A dance at the JC hall, if only I could make it up all them damn steps.  Kelso's (but only with that one waitress.. you know, the one where we'd get a pizza and split two pitchers and our bill would be 34 cents each.) No wonder they went outta business.  Uh huh.  

Back in the Saddle.  Satchel Paige pitching at age fitty-nine.  Great friends of mine who've been married, three times... to each other.  Ain't makin' fun, I love that/them.  You'll never get me back in the saddle. Victor? Huh?  You mean marriage?  No, well, maybe that too. The LAST time I ever rode a horse was also the FIRST time.  No likey. Rode for an hour, then, and only then, he saw the barn, prolly abouta mile out. Basta ran faster'n Secretariat to get there. Nope, neva eva again.  Call me a wuss, don't care.

Back up.  Now, ya got a fitty five inch screen in them new cars/trucks to see when you back up.  In the old days ("Why, back in MY day").. when leaving a parallel parking spot, we'd just wait for the slight tap of the old silver bumper behindya, then, flip it to park, go from there.

Back to school.  I think the shelves in Wally are fulla looseleafs by May. Back to the drawing board.  Back woods. Bite back.  Cover your back.  That one teacher had "eyes in the back'a her head."  I scratch your back, you scratch mine.  No, down just a tad lower and over the left. I've got an itchy itchy rash. 

Knock back a few. I've never hearda that.

Welcome back Kotter.

Back burner. (Laundry, cleaning, washing car)  Your list?

Spring forward, Fall back. I love all seasons, butt, my favorite is shorts and a tee shirt. You? I'd giveya the shirt off my back in Spring, Summer, Fall.. . Winter, hell to the no, you're on your own.

Take a back seat. "HEY! I called shotgun!".. 

Wind at your back.

"We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear."  Martin Luther King, Jr.... I do, I do really like that, but I still ain't jumpin' on no horse.

Go back and do it allover?  Eh, I dunno. Sure, would be fun. Sure, we all could prolly change some things.

Victor?  Huh?  Is this where you spew unsolicted advice?

Mebbe.

I hate when old people tell me what to do but..........

Slow down, ya move too fast, got to make the morning last.  Moments are monumental - cherish them all. YOLO.  My buddy Visi's "I ain't got time for a  bad day."  I love that one.  I think we all, ok, most of us....... waste so much time in worry.....  mebbe a do over would be very nice.

Take pictures with them eyeballs.  Ya just never know.  Go look at old pics of Christmas dinner.  Uh huh. Empty chairs now.  Keep them dayum eyeballs peeled each and every second. Keep the corners of your mouth up.. the other is a waste of time.

Victor. Huh?  No preaching.  Back off blog reader dude.  So so mucha my junk here is "Do as I say, not do as I do."  I am human, here me roar.  I figure we all can look back, see how to make things smoother, funner, yummier from here on out. Eh?

Weak back.  Bouta week back.  Fire back. Out back by the outside. Backporch. Back off you dayum tailgater.  

I want my babyback babyback babyback
I want my babyback babyback babyback
I want my babyback babyback babyback
I want my babyback babyback babyback
I want my babyback babyback babyback

Chili's babyback ribs.

Yoga pants.

Victor?  Huh? The hell does yoga pants have to do with 'back', this blog?  Ahm... enter Beavis chuckle here..  really?  YOU ARE ONE'A THE BIGGEST PIGS I'VE EVER SEEN.

I heard a gal not too long ago, say "women are just as bigga pigs as men are." Si, I see. Me thinks I have heard mention of cowboys, Wrangler jeans, sumpin like that.

Looking back, looking back ain't sucha bad idea. 

My back feels better already. 

"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it."  Ernest Holmes

I don't have no clever endings.

Victor........whoever said you did/do, anything clever.

Yeah, you're prolly right.  Have a vely nice day -

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your baby leaves you all alone

And nobody calls you on the phone A-don't you feel like a-cryin'? Don't you feel like cryin'? Well, here I am, a-honey A-com...