Life, is good.
No, not perfect.
We ALL, fall short.
We are our best sparring partner.
That said, ain't it wunnerful to be in life's ring?
Money, an empty Andy's Frozen Custard cup, the gas gauge......
THERE'S NEVER E'NUFF.
Damn, I hit it in the woods... I'm ALWAYS sore, hurt kinda, need a nap after golf.
Victurd, you ignorant slut, tee up the fact you are STILL out there. Many ain't, who cares about score? Golf or women. VICTOR? DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?
Forgive me Father, golf pencils ain't gots no 'rasers.....
Better quit writing now........ L&L Motors may make fun.
Eh, let him, he's a good dude too.
Have a wonderful day and tell those ya love, you love 'em.
I love you Victurd.
Victor, ain't that a little egotistical?
NO. It's called howintheheck can one walk this Earth with no self like? I am aware some do - and please please please - talk to someone. You are loved. If you didn't hear it the first time, you are loved.
OK?
Ok....
Zalright?
Zalright.
I asked AI who, what comedian usetda say that. They said nope, never did. I call BS, which, is perfectly acceptable in self love and in blogs about TMI..............
So, AI, KMA.
Pretty harsh ain't it Victor?
Eh mebbe. I still like me.
AND, Andy's Frozen Custard.
First try (AFC) yesterday. Of course Mikey likes it. So does his entire Zip Code.
Yum.
Like life.
Sidestep, those who say "You can't do that"... grumpy people... ONLY dogs that snarl and look like they ain't had their Kibbles and Bits recently. Raccoons too, not a fan, long story. Nope.
Love, Victurd
No comments:
Post a Comment