Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Kibbles and bits.......

Xplain Lucy.......

RICKY RICARDO STOP!  I DON'T HAVE TO 'XPLAIN LUCY' EVERYTHING I DO, SAY, THINK, AND IN SPITE OF OUR INTENSE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, YOUR HANDSOMENESS...................YOU AIN'T THE BOSS'A ME.

Oh, hi.  Sorry.  I was 'listening out loud' whadever that means.  

That's all well and good Victurd, but whadabout Kibbles and Bits..........

In a bit, cheesy pun perhaps intended.

I read the news today, oh boy.......... and I watched the news last night.

I've noticed........ The news is neva' gonna show a dude and his son in the backyard throwing a tennis ball for their "please.. just one more time" loyal hound.....  They ain't gonna have a dude with a microphone, a feller with a huge, heavy camera, standing behind your everyday common couple at the Applebees, perusing the menu jointly, he, the hubby, hand on her back, fingers ever so gently, slowly, moving up and down an inch or two, basically 'talking' holy shit we've seen some ugly stuff if life, but, ya know, we've made it, I CHERISH this quiet moment with you."

They tain't. They tain't gonna show granny sitting on the hill at the City Park, watching Junior's Junior five year old helping some little guy that had fallen on the play equipment back up to his feet. Victor, why did you underline all that crap?  Beats the hell outta me.

The news is gonna show some guy in court up for the murder of however many (I ALWAYS turn my head the other way, NOT to lend him/her credence),  a plane crash, two politicians with their hands (verbally) around their opponents throat.  Mikey apparently likes all that. NOMME, I Snagglepuss it, left.  And I don't mean "Left" of the........... oh, nevermind.  I was trapped.  Trapped, like Mikey, sucked in, a trance, he, me, of easy chair, remote by side, 4,032 options of channels - but, same ole same ole.  PATOOEY.

Victor?  Is this gonna get better?  Prolly not, sorry.  I guess I'm in a mood, and I ain't talking the Glen Miller variety.

Yesterday, driving home from work, 2pm. Time for the third sport's talk dude of the day's program.... 15 seconds in, whining.  CLICK.  Crosstown sport's program, same (whining), just a differn't voice.  CLICK.  Oldies (Classic) rock and roll.  That'll do.  Until, that is, they play Green Day.. and it's "HEY, that ain't CLASSIC.. that AIN'T OLD.. my stepson listened to them and he was born in 1976." Somehow I made it home.

TIME OUT.  STYMIE HALT.  Victor, will this be a full time out or a 30 second time out?  I ain't decided yet.

If I sound unhappy, please know, I really ain't. I've expressed my love for dogs before.  I try to look, see things from their shoes (pads, paws, whadeva ya call 'em). Dogs are a happy sort.  Mostly.  You've seen 'em though..  Laying, or is it lying, on their bellies.. paws extended out front, resting, but, still eyeballing the universe and everything that moves.  IF by chance it sees a murderer in court, a whiny-butt sports guy, anything resembling stranger danger coming, (and I love this part).. THE SNARL.  One side'a the jaw unfurls. In dog language that means "Don't come near me you idiot. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY KIBBLES AND BITS, but if you present ugly, harm, no good stuff... I might just take a chunk outta your too large underbelly to send a message." Dogs think like that, trust me. I usedta work in a pet store.

Earlier this morning, after way too much sleep (if there is sucha thing).. I Googled "How to stay sane in a World of crazy."

Psychology Today article popped up. GOOD. A shrink can help.  VICTOR?  Were you aware shinks lead some of the most messed up lives there are?  Yes, but I had my headphones on so I didn't listen to you, sorry, kinda, not really.  

It spoke about a lady that was one day gonna be a shrink, going to see her shrink in 2001... she was stressing about an upcoming event, so much so, she made the appointment for help on how to deal with it.  From Psychology Today:

"He told me about another student, a mother of two who had just lost her husband in the 9/11 attacks.

“She said she couldn’t stop thinking about how awful the holidays would be,” he said. “I told her, ‘So let them be awful. You don’t have to rehearse for that now.’”  His words were clarifying and oddly liberating. Bad times are unavoidable, but you don’t need to extend the misery by pre-gaming them.

THAT.  What Lucy?  THAT. That's what I meant by Kibbles and Bits.

Victor, you're weird.

A normal blogger might, lay on his belly, extend his arms forward... SNARL... prepare for an snack of fat belly.

But. You've been here before.  If I'm weird and you've been here........ how many times?... What's that say about...................... oh, never mind.    I got extra Kibbles and Bits. Want some?

 Love., Victurd  

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kibbles and bits.......

Xplain Lucy....... RICKY RICARDO  STOP!   I DON'T  HAVE TO  'XPLAIN LUCY' EVERYTHING I DO, SAY, THINK, AND IN SPITE OF OUR INTEN...