Save the world........
What's wrong with you kid? Put your hat on straight....... (Kudos to kid's teammates for having his back.)
Someone call Tony an Uber wouldya? Mr. Craft, for goodness sakes, use your Amazon Prime, send Mr. York an Amazon Prime Stag movie (Debbie does the Cowboys or sumpin' like that, I ain't never seen a stag movie) and tell him to chill wouldya?
I've seen fire (psychosis) and I've seen rain (a drugged individual that no longer renders the person the person they are/were - at least temporarily) but... murder is murder and I don't think one should see the light of day outside of the institution, ever, again.
And the guy with the formally orange emblazoned orange hair go
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo
Doo
Stand your ground Mapquest...as far as I'm concerned, America lost their naming rights when they didn't even know the damn name of the horse they rode across the desert.
Thankfully, the SCOM ruled Jerry Mandering could paint by numbers any damn thing he wanted but he was not allowed to rearrange ballot boxes in relation to whatever their Monopoly Street was.
Excuse me Sir, are you really going to post this Op-ED. I beg your pardon lady, I ain't got ED AND, I AM NOT A MISOGYNIST! Are too. AM NOT!
Was no one listening when Lynn Anderson sang "I never promised you a rose garden?"
And the guy with the formally orange emblazoned orange hair go
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo War's over.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo Wait, no it's not.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo War's over.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo Wait, no it's not.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo War's over.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo Wait, no it's not.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo War's over.
Doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,doo-doo-doo Wait, no it's not.
Doo
Hate me if you like....... Blogs are like opines and bellybuttons, everyone has one. Reflections to pond er.
Wow, you got TDS bad. Ahm, no. I think Thomas Disposal Service sold out long ago, now it's Republic Services or something like that.
WAIT! You forgot Epstein!
Ahm, no. No I haven't.
Almost 6 down, 2 to go. Be Best you can the next two pretty please?
No comments:
Post a Comment