Saturday, June 18, 2022

Enter smiley face here.....

They don't cost.

They make ya feel, as Andy Griffith would say "Goooooo---ooooood."

Don't need no license.  Permission.

Next best to L O V E  is a smile, but I ain't sure you'd have L O V E if smiles tweren't involved too.

There ain't no set proper time and place for one - but when you're freezin' and you get warm quick, yep.  When you're 'dying of heat' or so ya think, and you step in AC, yum.

When you're lonely and you get a text, a call, a DM, see a friend, loved one, a happy person, someone nice, yes, smile.

You ain't nuttin' but a hound dog, but, when your tail wags, my lips act like a tail when I immediately smile back.

Maybe the best smiles are when you don't wanna but there is something in life that happens that makes you smile.

Rainbows follow storms..  Potaters and tomaters follow rains...  Baby ducks follow mama and papa ducks.

99.9% of youth sports startout with fun and hella smiles.  If only they could stay thataway.

Thinking, recalling, helps me smile. It's like going out to dinner, having a big ole plate of lasagna, and later that night you getta second heapin' helpin' with a toothpick.

I bet, if we joined forces, promised we'd each smile a lot more, the folks that make happy pills wouldn't be quite as rich.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..........

 Once again, I made the dreaded mistake of, strolling, page by page thru the newspaper.  I do so virually every morning, and.... as I finall...