Thursday, November 24, 2022

Opposite........

It's common knowledge I've got a big keyboard, ie, mouth i guess.  While i usually played right field in softball (that's where they stick 'the liability') I love 'coming from leftfield', ie, agin' the norm.

An ex sister inlaw just asked me..  (Before I go into that, lemme preface by saying we now call each other 'outlaws', still, I hope I made her feel good when I told her she's STILL in the Top 150 of my favorite people.  Truth is, I think we love each other like siblings, we actually did a blood brother/blood sister thing once... she was all sentimental, I was like "eh OK, let's do it." KIDDING, but we really did do that.

Anyways, she asked me what I'm thankful for............ I nicely chastised her by stating "Don't ever ask someone that like to write to "Tell me", but, I told her what I'm thankful for.

Well.

This ain't about that.

This is about what I could do without.  As I age, that list grows exponi.... exponitsh... exponishial.. it grows a lot.

THINGS I COULD DO WITHOUT:

40 pounds........  wrinkles..... a car without collision insurance in rut season..  sushi/fish/yes, crustaceans too,....   mayo, relish, most green veggies, salad dressing, avocados, anchovies, many, many kinds of foods, I am picky.

S'MORE I COULD DO WITHOUT:

People being aghast about what I won't eat (why do they care?)....    KU Jayhawk fans (not all, many though)... .ear hairs...  shoelaces...  checkenginelights...  flat tires...  all the crap that's in my trunk on top of the spare tire...  

Week old bananas..  apartment neighbors (nice people, just wish they didn't live here)...   tailgaters...  redlight runners...  people going at stop signs when it clearly ain't their turn....

Sentences that start with "I mean"...what about the next time they say a sentence and they don't preface it with that?  Do they mean what they're about to say?  I mean, really!

I mean S'MORE I COULD DO WITHOUT:

acid reflex.... loose stools (hey, it's my blog!)...  whenever in conversation in a group and someone says "I've got to go pee"... (Just shoot me, it's ALWAYS women)....

The whole your/you're, their/there thing, and lacking knowledge of same.

People who have a real hard time smiling.  In fact, next time it happens, I think I'm gonna ask "Can I tickle you?"

Afflictions, ailments, diseases.

The #2, 3, 4 and 5 starters for the Kansas City Royals.  Can't Singer start every game?  Royal batters who take strike three when it's right down the middle.

Hate, prejudice, uppityness..  

Electric car windows that break and can be fixed for 'only $900.'  Headlights on old Caddys that go out that cost $100 for the lamp and $200 to put it in (I ain't kiddin.)

BO.

Chained up dogs (unless there is no fenced yard, the dog can run around a bit, and it's a short term thing).

A 40 hour job.  Pages 2, 3 & 4 of the Kansas City Star which speak to shootings, car accident deaths, national and world disaster.

Hearing the name Don Dinkinger again.

Could do with worrying about people that seemingly don't enjoy life............. but I do worry.

Cliques (they're still a thing, I pray I'm not guilty.)

Commercials (most).

Most hound dog commands.  Sure, we need "C'mere" and "Down" when they jump on guests, but who gives a rats how hard they pull on the leash when you walk, they're excited!  Who cares if they walk in-step with you?  I, for one, don't care.   I love that a 9 pound dog can pull me up a small hill.

Demonstrated lack of respect for mankind, womankind.

Mean people.  They suck.

Cable bill increases.  Gas company increases.  Understand everything increases, but, these companies do it with all too much frequency.

I don't mind a good political discussion now and then, but, when that's the only thing a person lives, breathes for, "I'm like, Did you see the Chief's game?  Those yoga pants? That dog video on Facebook?"

Speeders in school zones. (I'm about done)

That many give up on relationships way too easily.

Most insects, for sure racoons, venomous snakes.

Bloggers who go on and on and on and on.

From leftfield,

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...