Friday, April 7, 2023

A quickie...

(No, not that one.)

A quick note of thanks for all of the incredible folks lining our paths of life.

We are imperfect, human. Life, sure, can be real ugly - the last few years can attest to that.

I awaken daily and occasionally current events, vitriol make me wanna jump back in bed, throw the covers over my head until someone can assure me all the boogey men and women are gone.

I wanna come here to write happy, upbeat, in effort to turn the tables. I don't have to, people 'get in the way' of yuck and make life grand.

Just when one feels there's no way people could be kinder, nicer, fun/funnier, uplifting... more patient, generous, honest, positive, complementary, forgiving, attentive - THEY ARE.

Village people, as in it takes all them, for all of us.

Contrary to the perceived daily forecast of dark and stormy, it's the remarkable people within that look past our imperfection, errors, and without judgment, bring us sunny and pleasant. Sure, an occasional cloud, but it's the people in our lives that enable us to come out from under the covers and thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...