Monday, May 1, 2023

Yes, but you'll get muddy, get stains on your jeans... and there are bugs....

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?

I don't really have a blog to write... I just like this song....

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby..

Oh, OK...

I suppose everything needs a point.  Like, a #2 lead. A javelin. A nail. CNN, FOX, hehe. Even levity.

The good, the bad, the fugly.

Attending the NFL daft woulda been fun (30 years ago). I mean (I really do) can you think of a better #1 pick than ours, 30 years ago? HOF'er Will Shields. 

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

Speakinawhich, can you think of a better name for an offensive lineman than WILL SHIELD?

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

Then again, that year we also drafted Jaime Fields (Who?), Lindsay Knapp (What?), Darius Turner (Where?),, Danan Hughes (When?). OK, maybe Danan played a bit.

Point is.. (Football has a point. If a football didn't have a point, it would be hard to pass... kick...and fumbles would be unexciting as they'd bounce right up to you.)

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

Point is, with good comes yuck.

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it? Sure, but you'll get muddy, stain your jeans, and... bugs.

YES Victor, but the beauty of it all!  Nestled (on the grass) between the Amazing KC landmark Union Station AND the World historic World War I monument, museum! Seeing The Commish, Patrick, Travis, HEIDI GARDNER (oops, sorry, editorialized there for a sec.) Fans from allover, but mostly wearing RED #15, 87, 10, 95, yada..

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

Yeah butt, as in no lawn chairs for butt. So, park (forty dolla), walk 16 bocks (arriving 3 hours early to get a good spot.) Then, stand, until like 11pm?

And Victor your point?

Well, I wasn't gonna mention that point but since you did, YES, what if I gotta pee?

Yes, but, the point is, we WON the Super Bowl, it's our opportunity to showcase KC, Brett Veach is our 'Dave Whottle-like' GM, comes from behind, outduels ALL OF 'EM. 

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

And... and... point is... what if Felix is the defensive equivalent to Will Shields? We could call him WILL SACK!

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

It's muddy. Grass stains. Bugs. I can't see the stage because of the dadgum tall iron helmet of that Viking dude infronta me. Point is, which reminds me, I gotta pee.

Victor, you're no fun. You're trying to write, I think, a blog about "We gotta take the good with the bad in life." We all get it, BUT, you are accentuating the bad, dragging it through the mud! YES, mud, and stains, and bugs, and... WE KNOW WE KNOW Victor, you have to pee too.

End of blog.... kinda.

Not preaching, instead, REMINDING ME, with good, occasionally bad happens. Maybe if we reversed those... with bad, good happens tooo. Accentuate THAT! I know I, maybe even moreso as I age, allow 'bad' to take center stage, we decay, life can be poopy and we lose the point, life is pretty darn good.

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby

Come to think of it, that draft I was bemoaning from thirty years ago? Yep, but, accentuating the good, we also brought in a couple of guys... Joe Montana and Marcus Allen.

When life gives you lemons...make a Mojito. You'll prolly have to pee later, but it's gooooo-ooood <~ to be said like Andy Griffith would say it.

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it

Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...