Friday, September 22, 2023

Don't mess with my toot toot....

So (a needle pulling thread?)....  So, I decided to Wiki Wiki...  Understand, in Hawaiian, Wiki means 'to hurry; fast, quick.'  You know, hubba hubba. Speakinowhich, I think Hawaiian is a fun word 'cause it uses two I's in a row. Victor, you mean like 'aye aye mate'? Well, no, which, is not to be confused with a no no.  As I looked to see howya spell 'aye', I guessed correctly and spelled it aye aye. Did you know there is an animal named 'aye aye'? Twue, it's reawwy twue.  They are native to the island of Madagascar.  

Aye ayes are little bitty, 5-6 pounds, round head, triangular ears, yellow-orange eyes, pink nose. AND, they have a distinctive middle digit with a longer claw. Weird, sound like they may be dik diks.  Ahm, no, that's differnt. They are called 'percussion foragers' as they use that middle finger to tap on wood, listen for movement of larvae hidden inside.  You mean like rat a tat tat? Ah, yeah, I spose.  Differnt. I use my middle finger when I hear honk honk.

Where ya going with this Victor? Well, me and Smokey Robinson are 'Going to a go-go.' JK. I ain't real sure where I'm going with it.  That's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it. Aye yai yai Victor. Hey, good timing, aye yai yai means experiencing dismay or disappointment. You mean like, when the dik dik-like aye aye uses his middle finger to rat a tat tat on the wood and there ain't no larvae moving?  Geez Louise which is not to be confused with Jolene Jolene. Aye aye Sir, got it.

So (a needle pulling thread), you Wiki'ed Wiki.  Did you Wiki Wookiee? Chews another subject dummy, but I did Google Google.  And?  First story that popped up was the founder of DuckDuckGo testifying in the largest antitrust trial in a quarter century that Google has deals with so (a needle pulling thread) many phone companies (Ring Ring) and equipment managers, it's makes it hard for the little guy search engines to compete.

This is kinda hard to read Victor.  Bingo! My intent!  You know, victor Victor. I can't take it. I'm going to the loo, which, ain't to be confused with John John (he's a surfer, and also, JFK's boy's name) so I can pee pee. (What you do do is your own business.)  Well, then mebbe the DuckDuckGo dik dik should mind his own business and let Google Google. (They had had many arguments about this.)

I showed her her message. She came in in disarray. She gives in in every case. What it is is travesty. I placed the card I had written on on the desk. Victor, I Googled all those sentences, YOU STOLE IT ALL!  Then sue me you dik dik DuckDuck. AYE... ah, nevermind.  I realize that that will not be necessary.  We will discuss this this evening. 

I had had a bad day. There's no debating that that I had.  (Maybe, maybe not.) I wanted to see justice done, done right and done fast. You mean like when in Oahu, wiki wiki fast? So so annoying.  The other day, she said 'Yes, Yes!"  I said, honey, you're gonna wakey wakey the kids.  Inside, inside voice. Chill.

Gonna pick a spot, Spotify a bit.  Louie Louie.  Mony Mony. Sugar Sugar. Cherry, Cherry. Monday Monday. You're making me dizzy, my head is spinning.

I'd better Go-Go (right Smokey?)  Dominique nique nique. Up Up and Away.

It's a croc to say Later Gator, so (a needle pulling thread) I'll simply close with Bye Bye.

Forward by BamBam, JoJo White, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Toto and Zsa Zsa

Love, Victurd Victurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..........

 Once again, I made the dreaded mistake of, strolling, page by page thru the newspaper.  I do so virually every morning, and.... as I finall...