Monday, November 13, 2023

Tossed salads and scrambled eggs....

What is your brain like?  How do your thoughts run?  Do ya got blinders on when you're into something or does your mind wander from content to a noise to a recent memory to an upcoming something you're worried/excited about?

Victor, this is where you're gonna tell us about your brain ain't it.  Yes, I'm sorry. Kinda.

My brain works like the old game pong, or, a foosball table, a car traveling on ice, idea for a goal but absolutely no set plans on how to get there.

Twelve, thirteen years ago, I set out to drive to a friend's wedding. It was in a barn in Cass County, MO.  I GPS'ed the addy, set sail in plenty'a time, rolled.  About 45 minutes later (originally it said 33 minutes) I was on a gravel road, near a tree by a gate, open pasture, not a barn, nor outhouse or sheshed in sight. She (GPS lady) said "You have reached your destination." I was 20 miles into Kansas (not Cass County, MO). Pong, foosball, car on ice, goal, no direction/set plans, it's a me it's a me it's a me ole blog. Sorry, somewhat.

Such is my life. I very much enjoyed the show Frasier. Back then, it was never miss TV.  It, coincidentally, coincides with the last ten years of my marriage. (Marriage numeral II for those counting.) There's gotta be a connection, but, it was really THE very last major network show I've watched.  All hell broke loose (VICTOR, TMI!).. No, I'm talking TV went haywire.  Cost, options (four hunnerd and fitty channels), put in a damn satellite, no, the weather, cable, gotta be cable, HBO, Showtime, Netflix, yada, seeya later Blockbuster. As such, I reckon my life did as well.

Back to Frasier Crane.  Google lends me a stepladder to relate "pompous and preppy.. witty and urbane (brb, going to Webster, urbane means 'courteous and refined', thanks)... gentle, kind, wants to help. I guess I enjoyed because he seemed like the type you could sit on the back deck, converse and feel comfy.  "Personality type ENJF."  Huh?  The hell is that?  What am I? What are you? Brain goes to WHO ARE YOU, WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO.. I really wanna know.....

Then I ponged on over to Kelsey Grammer Wiki. I knew he'd had some addiction issues, but man oh man, whatta life.  Born, 1955 in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.  Mom a singer and actress, dad a musician, and a restaurant and magazine owner.  Younger sister Karen and four half siblings from his father's second marriage.

Katy bar the tropical bamboo door... His father was killed by a mentally ill cab driver when Kelsey was 13, when he was 20 his sister was kidnapped, raped and murdered in Colorado Springs, geez Louise, and five years later his two teenage step brothers drowned in a scuba diving incident. Yuck.  Easy to understand why 'addiction', and why, psychologist, he fit so perfectly into Frasier Crane.

Grammer has been married 4 times, 7 kids, one grandchild. Much TV success. His combined nearly 20 year run as 'the character' Frasier tied James Arness (Marshall Matt Dillon of Gunsmoke lore, you're old, i knowya know).

His, marvelous really, career includes 49 movies, 65  TV shows of varying parts, characters, 15 plays, 2 video games, produced and directed much...  booooo kooooo awards.

Foosball on over to, Googling "Personality test."  Found a nifty one. Answered fitty three questions.. pressed "Get results here" did... "For only $1.99 see your results.. cancel anytime, but if you continue, then it's $23.99 a month."  Damnit, darnit. Ponged back over to Googling:

'FREE personality test'.

I took it.  You can too.  16personalities.com   

Eh, I dunno, 59% introverted. An adventurer. 52% observant. I guess this makes sense, I LOVE people watching, but, once asked whatshername "When did we get that painting?"  Two years ago.  Nonconformist. 76% turbulent. WHAT? I AM  NOT! Oh, sorry. Further explains self-conscious and sensitive to stress. Ok, mebbe.

Then, they filled my eyes with a lot of (close your ears) bullshit.  I am certain (Build me up, buttercup baby) the very next step is for this site to ask for money:

"Adventurers are true artists – although not necessarily in the conventional sense. For this personality type, life itself is a canvas for self-expression. From what they wear to how they spend their free time, Adventurers act in ways that vividly reflect who they are as unique individuals.

And every Adventurer is certainly unique. Driven by curiosity and eager to try new things, people with this personality often have a fascinating array of passions and interests. With their exploratory spirits and their ability to find joy in everyday life, Adventurers can be among the most interesting people you’ll ever meet. The only irony? Unassuming and humble, Adventurers tend to see themselves as “just doing their own thing,” so they may not even realize how remarkable they really are." It's a given, next, they're gonna want $$$'s forya to get the full copy of all this crap! Build me up, buttercup baby ju$t to let me down.

I never use LOL, but LOL.

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My
Mercy 

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.

They're callin' again.
Good night, Seattle, we love you.

Good night.
Frasier has left the building.
Thank You!

GO.  DO.  16personalities.com

WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO, WHO WHO?

I really wanna know...... AND..IF you got the TMI watoosies, please let me/us, know.  Wouldya? Accurate?  

Tossed salads, scrambled eggs, pong, foosball, slip sliding away, tragedy, peace, psychiatrist needed? LOL. 

Love, Victurd, who left the building.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...