Wednesday, November 1, 2023

When you're weary.......

Feeling small....
When tears are in your eyes
I'll dry them all
I'm on your side
Oh when times get tough
And friends just can't be found

Keep the faith... Ya open the door to take a step out... Nope.. Winter is on it's way, not doing it, not now anyways.

All your bills are paid, there's even a little bit left - there is no discourse, but ya just kinda feel 'meh'... 

Ya didn't reallly get knocked down.. but, you wouldn't mind a hand up... or, giving your hand to help one up...

The car gets you to the store... by the post office...  thru the gas station for refill...  but there's a baby knock...

TV, radio, newspaper, podcasts, social media postings are well intended, but oft time focus on the negative...

You're hungry, but ya just don't feel like eating...

Life's really ok, but you long for yummy...

I was 'there' this morning.  I didn't need Uber, nor Lyft.. but perhaps an admitted lift.

Found it, or, it found me, dunno.  Emote happened.  Life is, of course, complicated. Sometimes simply perfect happens.

I dunno if you are there... or might be sometime..  this one helped me..  maybe you'll enjoy, mebbe ya won't... mebbe I'm nutso eh?!!!!!

Anyways, have at, click the below and watch, but only if ya wanna..  Love, Victurd




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...