Thursday, February 29, 2024

If I only had a brain....

Now I lay me down to sleep....

No, that ain't it.

I'm awake, once again, looking for whatever subject comes down that funnel into the brain.  Huh?

Yeah, like, "What do people's brains think about?"  Hell I dunno, I'll look it up.

"Most people spend most of their time thinking about themselves. Within this context they even spend a fair amount of time thinking about what others might be thinking about them without realizing for the most part others aren't thinking about them at all. They too are thinking about themselves."

Mirror mirror on the wall, that don't help me blog at'all.

Quora. Quora is like Wiki, folks who don't know nuttin', writing like they know everything. 

Quora say "our brains have 70,000 thoughts a day. (Like a honeybee going flower to flower.)" I spose where 'busy as a bee' was derived. Take THAT Santa, ya hefty feller.

Another Quora genius wrote "I enact hypothetical events in my head usually". I'm really glad Quora lady said that because my tummy has been queasy all morning, something wanted 'out', and thanks to her (and porcelain) I was able to chuck it.

Damnit, darnit I NEED HELP HERE!  WHAT do people think about?

"Worries and concerns."  Well crap, like?

"Like, job, relationship, health, money."

No, Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Jessica Parker... will the Chiefs keep both Jones and Sneed.... Why'd that dumbass swimmer who won the race jump over the rope to congratulate his 2nd place teammate (which, disqualified him, thus, teammate now the winner).. AND...what's for lunch?

Victor, really? Aniston and SJP?  Uh huh.

Ok, internet ain't no help so I'm gonna surmise.

Crawling aged baby. I wonder what that penny tastes like? Christmas lights are gorgeous, think I'll take a bite.

Age 5. That's MY truck, keep your hands off MY truck.

Age 13. So, your name is Jennifer?

Age 21 plus one day. OOMMGG. Wha happened? How'd I get home, and what's that stain on the carpet?

Age 28. Wanna have a baby? (Or at least....practice?)

Age 30. GET THAT DAMN PENNY OUTTA YOUR MOUTH.

Age 33. Ramen noodles AGAIN? Let's dip into our savings, maybe refinance the house, and head to Texas Roadhouse.

Age 42. Damnit darnit. Honey? Is that a gray hair?

Age 47. I hate my job, car, boss, commute, much. You ok with me staying home, becoming a writer or a painter? Wha.. we having pizza? Whaddaya doing with that rolling pin and STOP chasing me!

Age 52. Let's chase each other 'round the room tonight...and play the games we played on our wedding night.  NO. Rollover and stop snoring or you're going to the sofa.

Age 58. Honey? Why is our son's car in the driveway? They're arguing again.

Age 58 (continued.) Dad, you got fitty bucks I can borrow?

Age 64. Honey? ONE MORE YEAR! Oh yeah, forgot, we split a bit ago.

Age 64 and 9 months. THREE MORE MONTHS!

Age 64, 9 months, 1 day. Whaddaya mean DOWNSIZING?

Age 64, 9 months and however many days unemployment lasts. I think I'll get a job at a golf course.

Age 71.  Ahhhh, Jennifer.. SJP... oh, sorry, didn't seeya standing there. Will you be playing 9 or 18 today?

Copper poisoning as a child. What's your excuse and what do you think about?

Penny for your thoughts...

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...