Wednesday, June 5, 2024

It's a crock.....,

Cooking, eating.....

My eating habits are weird, laughed at, "You won't even try it?", nope.  You've seen the lists.. "How many of these foods will you NOT eat?"... On a list of 60, I'd prolly abhor, ignore, 45 or so. And....... I don't care what anyone thinks, they ain't in charge of my belly.  I literally could subsist on eggs, bread, $1 Banquet chicken pot pies, sweet corn, baked potatoes, peanut butter, sliced smoked ham, oranges, Fritos, cheese, cheese and s'more cheese.  Oh, and hot dogs WITH ketchup, I don't care WHAT my Tulsa friend says.

But....... that ain't what this is about.

I spose this is about....... the crockpot of life.  What's in yours?  

Who are you?Who, who, who, who?
I really wanna know (who are you? Who, who, who, who?)I really wanna know (who are you? Who, who, who, who?)Come on, tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)'Cause I really wanna know (who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Innie?  Outtie?  Night owl? Coffee at 3:30am whether you wanna or not? Tall, short, skinny, stocky, blonde, brunette, redhead, next question please, I'm bald.  Well I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee. Army brat, more homes than Pong bounces around. Je viens du Québec, et toi ? (That be, "I'm from Quebec, you?")  Liberty, MO, some say boring, I really like it.

What ingredients do you put in your day?  How long do you cook, ie, stay awake?  Are there things in the cupboard (people, people types) ya like (he/she smiles all the time, is a giver, 2 cups of that perty please.. )

And........ mebbe some stuff (people) thatya won't touch and will one day toss outta the cupboard due to expiration dates... "He/she is FULLA themselves.. it's a wonder he/she ain't broke his/her arm from patting himself/herself on the back." You know, the "don't you know who I am?" types.  Why yes, I know who you are.... wait a sec...... Ernie?  Grab another tall kitchen trashbag wouldya?  I just filled one up."

Life's too short to 'cook' with wet noodles.

We ain't gotta hate people.... mebbe just not like the behavior... or, mebbe not like their ideas, thoughts, as.. they're differn't from mine, yours, and that's ok, most streets go bothways.

Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam.  New York is where'd I'd rather stay, I get allergic smelling hay. Loft in that big ole building over there please Oliver....... San Diego, I'll never wear a damn winter parka again..  I love the mountains, actually, love the snow too... 3BR, 2BA ranch on a cul-de-sac please in soccer mom suburbia.. (MISOGYNIST!  AM NOT!)..

I want a big ride, you know, onea them Caddy Escalades.... I REALLY like my 2002 Buick Century...  All my friends know the low rider.. The low rider is a little higher....   I'd give my eye teeth if I could findme onea them chartreuse microbus's like I had in '68...

You know, when I'm 'cooking up a relationship', I seek intelligence..... deep, deep blue eyes... fun, someone that knows how to have fun....  I'm kinda introverted, looking for same... It's all about the boobs.. VICTOR!  Hey, I didn't say it, it's the piggo in this blog that said it!...  I'm kinda fonda really nice derrieres..  VICTOR! OK, ya got me, sorry, kinda, butt, you seen her in yoga pants? Oink, sorry. Anddddddddddddddd, gimme a break (break me offa piecea that KitKat bar) I JUST THIS PAST WEEK, heard a LADY say "Women are just as bigga pigs as men."

Looks, body shapes don't really matter.. if, when I see 'it', I'll know.  Personally, I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne.

I wanna drive a forklift... write freelance... be in a rock band... be a financial planner, get the hell outta Dodge by age fitty.  Somehow, I wanna work in the travel industry so I can kill two birds, one passport.  I'm gonna homeschool my kiddos, he/she will work outside the home.

Baby we gotta quit smoking indoors, look at them yeller blinds!  "Sofa for sale, pet free, smoke free home."  I don't mind that hamster wheel, you?...  Ralph?  Either you scoot over, or push onea them labs off the damn bed, I ain't got room to lay down....  Honey ain't it cute the way Luna hops up on toppa the cabinets, stares down at us like she's the queen'a the household?

Our remote doesn't budge one click from FOX... History channel mostly...  Color me going nuts, it's on Nickelodeon 24/7.  We curl up together and watch Andy Griffith reruns.  The scarier the movie, the better.   Stop the insanity, PBS for me.

Victor, this is THE dumbest blog EVER. There is not one single, unified train of thought! (The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain... By George I think she's got it!) MISOGYNIST!  AM NOT! ARE TOO! (Victor, you use that misogynist line too much... here, lemme helpya up there into the cupboard.)

Pedigree, mutt, lower, middle, upper class, introV, extroV, regular ole regular V.. hang my sheets out to dry.. drop all mine off at the cleaners... 

Let's go to..................  Paris....... Branson.....  Vegas....... Destin...   Weston, MO..... a VRBO by a lake out tine the middlea nowhere.    Luckenback Texas

Honey?  How do I look?....  I'll wear black socks when I wear my sandals I don't give no damn what they think.....   Sir, you MUST have a collared shirt to play golf here.  Hey, let's go to Blacks Beach! Are you crazy? Shrinkage.  I'm going to WallyWorld, brb. But, you got on your PJ's?!! So?............

The color wheel..... the quilt.......... the blender.....  first, the noodles, add, ricotta AND mmozzerella, tomato sauce, ground beef AND pork, spinach, zuccini, olives, mushrooms, wine, garlic, onion and oregano, LASAGNA is my alltime fav. You?

When I was a little kid... oh.. twenty, thirty...ok damnit, 60+ years ago, the Kaleidescope really really intrigued, excited me.  Hold it up. Turn, spin.  Yum.

Kaleidescopes, crockpots, ain't much changed in 71 years, I love the view.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...