Monday, June 17, 2024

Stop the music.........

Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me offa piecea that Kit Kat Bar..

Time out ref.

I'm on break boss.. . back in fitteen.

"Not tonight honey" said mama bear, "I'm gonna take a (7 month hibernation) nap."  "Damnit darnit" said papa bear.

Vaca.  Schools out, for the summer......

Me time.  Older I get, seems the more I need, want, gots to have, me time.  I mean, I like/love people and all, but, (this blog will self destruct in two minutes) sometimes I don't like/love people and all.

I started to do a blog on (I Googled) "What types of people are there?"  Turns out, there's Four.  A (Director), B (Socializer), C (Thinker) & D (Supporter). Well, hell's bells. (Side note. I had no idea where the expression hell's bells came from, so.. I learned, it simply means 'an expression of anger or annoyance'.. and, when I Googled that, up popped an ad for a set of hybrid golf clubs, because, last week, I went on Amazon and looked up how much hyrbid golf clubs cost.  Pop ups = hell's bells, anger and annoyance.  Besides, I'm 71, do I really think new clubs are gonna helps me?

So......... ya got the Director, Socializer, Thinker and Supporter...  but... or... butt... what about the whiney butt?..  the TALKS TOO LOUD..  the person that always tries to FIX YOU.  that one that says "what did you think about ______ saying to _____ yesterday.?"  I dunno, but, me thinks, once I ain't wit'ya, you'll sit with someone else and say "What did you think about VICTOR saying to _________ yesterday.  Them kind.  VICTOR?  Yes?  You think you're perfect?  Ahm, no. I just needs me a Kit Kat Bar.

One'a my buddies that thankfully swings by here, has every right to raise his hand and say "AHM VICTOR.... remember when YOU usedto say "Loose lips sink ships...... then, you'd let them lips loose on something our boss said, remember?"  Si. I do. My book, earned it! Sorry, not really, times two.

Another site........ told me, nuh uh, 5 kinds of people. Uno, Conscientious. Dos, Extrovert. Tres, Agreeable. Cuatro, Open to experience. Cinco. Nuerotic.  AHA!  SEE?  Toldya they/we gots defects! ABCD your way to F my friend. 

If ya wanna stick to the alphabet, there's............... A = anal.... analyzes (too much).. applies way too much makeup.. angry..  anxious..   B = boring...... bland... butthead... belittler... beaker (that's a regional thing.. it's someone who honors/cherishes/all they talk about, a fictitious bird).   C = crybaby.... curt...  cunning...  complicated..   D = duh.. . dummy.. dramatic.. 

Victor?  Huh?  You had breakfast yet?  Nuh uh, why?  Cause it sounds as if mebbe someone peed in your Corn Flakes. Very funny.  Don't you.. YOU Mr. Blog Question Asker, ever wanna get away? You know, like...........

Leavin', on a jet plane..    Born to run..   On the road again... I can't wait to get on the road again (you too Willie? 90 years around people, I can unnerstand why!)..  Just hop off the bus, Gus.

Sometimes I simply have those Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah, Alan Sherman moments where it's raining (people)... and I wanna go home, get the hell outta Camp (People) Granada.  Is that a foul? I love Kit Kat Bars.  Heath is my alltime fav, but, dayum hard to find.  Speaking of delusional.. VICTOR? Who spoke about delusional?  Oh yeah, sorry, guess I didn't, hadn't, but, were you aware WalMart NO LONGER HAS MILK DUDS? I think all them damn checkeroutters they fired when they did the self checkout thing, I think THEY stole em.

Ahm, Victor?  Can we call someone to assist you?  A shrink mebbe?

Just a song before I go, to whom it may concern.......

I loves me some people.  A lotta people.  Most people.  People help keep my want to be on the planet..

Kind. Giving. Caring. Fun. Smile. People make our world go round.  Family. Friends. BLOG READERS.  Coworkers. Clerks. Service industry folks. Church folk. Neighbors. That guy two barstools down who is ALWAYS happy. I loves me some people, honest I do.

Sometimes I, you, me, we, all.. . need a Kit Kat. 

A lake whar' ya can't see any other homo sapiens.

A mountain cabin at an altitude so high there ain't no dude, or dudettes to be found.

A glamp, whar' there ain't a glimpse of a soul.

Sometimes..  just for a moment, I'd rewrite Barbara's song...............

"People.  People, who needs people?."

Stop, stop, stop all the dancingGive me time to breatheStop, stop, stop all the dancingOr I'll have to leave

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a minute, it stopped hailing.
Guys are swimming, guys are sailing.
Playing baseball, gee that's better.
Muddah, Fadduh, kindly disregard this letter!

Put me in Coach... I'm ready to play... today.. 

Victor, spoken like a true person who occasionally gets depressed.  Yeah, I reckon. People truly are wonderful.  Lean on me.  Or, rather, I lean on you.  When two lean on each other, they walk upright.

Just baby respites where I crave a Kit Kat......... Gus.

Love, ABCDNuerotic Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goldilocks and climate............. weather you like it or not.

 The path from the 7th hole to the 8th hole where we play golf is an uphill kinda thing.. neatly woven between a creek and a neighborhood - ...