Friday, June 14, 2024

Who.........

Hi.  What's your name, who's your daddy?

Well, my daddy is Edward Colby Schultze...  Speakinowhich, Happy Father's Day to all dads out there.

Who. Who is a big word. No it ain't Victor, it's three dayum letters.  Yeah but.  Let''s take owls. They say it.  Google done educated me they say it for......... warning of a predator in the area..  claiming their territory.. announcing themselves when finding a mate... and.. communicating with their mate, including performing a duet together, thereby reinforcing their bond.

The hell.  How cool would that be?  No need for cologne, Match.com, Tinder, that crap.. running thru the ATM for bookoo bucks.. shaving.. calling up, asking out, texting, wooing, yada yada..instead,. ya just sit on your back deck and "WHO".. ... meet me at midnight, Mary.. or whoever you are flying by.

WHO's the boss.  Well, in marriage, reckon it's fitty-fitty.. at the workplace it's the one with the bigger office who likes to peek over your shoulder.  Sometimes it's Tony, sometimes it's Angela (on TV)......

Who's that knocking at my door?  Well, the times they are'a changin'.  One could be under a cabana, sipping on a foo foo drink inj Tahiti... Ring camera forwarns you there's someone knocking on your door in Sheboygan, you can holler, "No Tresspassing, please go away or I'll call the law."

Who's the man?  Chico.  Or, mebbe Stan (the man) Musial.

Who's next?  Well, I had a hankerin' for Mickey D's the other day.. two lane drive thru.. filled to the gills with cars.. guy in fronta me had just ordered, pulled up.  I ordered, the lady next to me ordered.. I was done, she was still talking, sooooo.. I pulled up behind the guy that was infronta me that had ordered.  Who's next? Apparently I was wrong, as the lady next to me announced (complete with handsignals) "IT'S EVERY OTHER CAR YOU MORON!"

Who's on first?  Yes, yes he is. What is on 2nd, I don't know is on 3rd, tomorrow is pitching to today (as today is the catcher). Because is in Center, Why in left.  I don't care (or I don't give a damn) is at short, and......... where you aware...  WHO, me?  Were you aware they NEVER identified the right fielder? Me neither. 

Who's that girl?  Madonna mebbe?  Marlo Thomas?  Me?  Depends on the decade I reckon.  I whoosh em out the door (but not on purpose) about as fast as they get here.. I ain't learned that proper "Who" from the deck like them owls do up in the trees I guess.  

Who are those guys? Victor, you're told this before, and hells bells. they've all seen the movie.  Butch and Sundance, on the lam after a string of US robberies.. bolt to Bolivia.. US Posse follows then, forever and ever.  And, ever growing. Along the way, all along the way, they ask wbo are those guys? Finally, they're backed up to a steep cliff over a river. 

Who wants to be a millionaire?  Duh.....

Who Pat?  Victor, not everyone here is a Chief's fan. In fact, folks are so fed up with, like Travis/Taylor.. you win too damn much, that.  Don't tell this one.  Bite me.  Ja'Marr Chase, he of Bengal receiving fame, when asked his thoughts on Patrick Mahomes, countered with "Who Pat?"  Patrick, being Patrick, after last years Ring ceremony, receiving his second, hunnerd plus diamond Super Bowl ring, had a two word answer (along with a pic of his rings on his fingers) in Twitter, or X or whatevcrinthehell it's calle, along with that pic of the two rings on his hand, "That who."

32 NFL teams summoned their players back to town for OTA camps..  31 of 32 QB's showed up. Who didn't?  Aaron Rodgers.  Go figure.

Who reads this?  Folks not quite as weird as you Victor, at least that's what that L&L guy said.

In life, I see lucky folks.  Not many, but I do.  I mean, we're all lucky, but, it's a very, very few that REALLY know who their partner is.  I've long thought, the only person one REALLY knows it one's self, and sometimes I even wonder about that.

Do you know who you are?

Horton hears a Who! That was a kid's animated cartoon a good friend of mine played for her grands when they came over. Ya might haveta know Spongebob, Dora, Elsa, et al, to know, there's a speck of truth to that.

WHO'S IN RIGHT FIELD?  Well, it was Renfroe but he broke his toe. Prolly the most famous ever was Roberto Clemente. Then there's Paul Waner, Harry Hooper, Dwight Evans, Wee Willie Keeler, etc.. and, don't forget my friend, classmate, Dee Bratcher... she was the right fielder on Southwest Missouri State's National Champion Softball team in the early 70's.

That's who.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..........

 Once again, I made the dreaded mistake of, strolling, page by page thru the newspaper.  I do so virually every morning, and.... as I finall...