Saturday, August 17, 2024

Peace.........

Oh, the brain.

First, ty for being here.  I try, I really do try, to hopefully make you think, maybe smile, simply take a quick break from the sometimes, actually oft times, cruel, hard, fast paced world.

The song YMCA kept wafting thru my brain.  A blog on abbreviations? Nah. Did that. I think like in 2019 or so.

Songs.  Songs waft thru my brain.  I don't think I've ever typed 'waft' before in my life and now, I've used it twice today.  Weird.  I hear a song, or I see a face - a song or a face from my past, so I think "Do that, do  that.... do a blog about 'who' in your past sang 'what'. Yes, it'd be about you (which bores the heck outta everyone else, but, mebbe it would send their brain thinking likewise, and they could think "well, my Mom always sang..." or, "My sister always belted out such-n-such song."

Ok, but not a whole blog.  

"You get a line I'll get a pole, honey" (Grandpa)....... 

"Sal's gotta meatskin laid away, to grease his wooden leg every day." (Granny)...  

"Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-li, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Hush, now, don't you cry!" (Mom, sung to redhead freaklefaced little kid.)

"Oh the shark babe, has such teeth, dear" (Father... post mother's stroke.. as he cooked, cleaned, bellowed 'happy'.)

"Touch down, every morning - TEN TIMES! Not just, now and then, give that chicken fat back to the chicken and don't be chicken again." (Grade schools across the land in the fitties... long about when we'd learn how to hide under our desks during 'the arms race'..)

Victor?  I thought you said (about doing a blog on songs, corresponding with who sang em in your past) "OK, but not a whole blog."?

"We wish you weren't here at Christmas, we wish you weren't here at Christmas"...or.. "Go to sleep,  little creep"..    some wise-ass father, stepfather, uncle, inlaw, blogwriter, yada.

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Find out what it means to me, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Take care, TCB, oh, (Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me) A little respect (Sock it to me, sock it to, me, sock it to me, sock it to me), Whoa, babe"  Wiki say #1 song alltime, so, hella... hella folks have listened to, sang.

My name is Victor and I'm a musicholic.  I'm sorry. Kinda. Music is my:  Wellbutrin, Aleve, BP med, leave me alone CNN/FOX, Miller Lite all wrapped into one.

Take this job and shove it...............  You put the lime in the coconut.   How can yer have any pudding if yer don't eat ya meat?

124.  Keith Richards age?  No, but close.  That's the number of 'woo woo's' in Sympathy for the devil. (Please allow me to introduce myself...)

Life is a ball of confusion.  I'm up to 32 friends on Facebook but, I've never shot a rabbit.

Happy Birthday.  O say can you see......   O beautiful, for spacious skies...  TAKE, me out to the ballgame... 

You ain't nuthin but a hound dog......  Who let the dogs out?......  Me and you and a dog named Boo...   How much is that doggie in the window?....

You may be right, I may be crazy......  They're coming to take me away haha.....   Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely, I'm crazy for feeling so blue.....

This bloggin' crap is EASY!  Don't write, just sing with ya dayum keyboard!  Sell swampland in Florida!

Victor............. that's enough....

Right, right, you're bloody well right, you know you're right to say.....

Go your own way......  Hit the road Jack.....  Goodbye yellow brick road....   Leavin on a jet plane......  These boots are made for walking.....  So long, farewell......

Trouble (oh we got trouble).. Right here in River City (right here in River City)... Sweet Caroline, (baa baa baa).. Good times never seemed so good (So good so good!)

As you termed it, "wise-ass" are you about done?

There are more than 100 million songs registered on Spotify.

But....... since you asked so nicely.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company....

Ahm, V-I-C (C'ya real soon)...  T-U-R-D.. there's no one here any longer.. they left around the 3rd paragraph.

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free
Ooh, slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The eyes have it...

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. She's got Bette Davis eyes.  She’s not just captivating in her looks, she’s got the...