Wednesday, August 28, 2024

You are getting sleeeeeepy... verrrrrrrrrryyyy sleeeeeeeepppyyyyy....

The hurried we go, the behinder we get, or something like that.  Or, maybe as we age, slow, the bigger our behinds get, something like that.

Dander.   Goose.   Things that really usedta 'get my dander' up, don't no mo'.   Stuff that usedta woulda 'got my goose', don't. Oh sure, I/we slip, but, for the most part, huh uh.  

This being old crap is kinda nice.  Arguments, disagreements, "you always have control of the remote"...  "Honey, we really can't afford that.".. "We went to your sidea the family last Christmas." Nope, huh uh, no mo'.  We don't do dat (sample WWF-like baiting) no mo'. Tain't worth it  

I know.. I know how difficult it is to follow my brain.  Hell, I've been doing it for 71 years and I still get lost. Let's try peeking another way.  What, put us in your shoes Victor?  Nope.  Put us in dog paws. HUH? Yeah, on the 4th of July.  Sometimes, LIFE (bottle rockets,M-80's, those annoying snap things the snotnoses throw on the sidewalk, all pop/loud crap encompassed) drive(s) us sooooooooooooooo batty (dander, goose) that we gotta block it all out, Pandora up some Beethoven, turn the lights low.... mebbe some kinda trickling stream noise in the background....... and chill.  Chillax.   Wine?  Sure, why not but notta have too. Or, mebbe a chew toy...

Our metabolism slows after age 60, whatever metabolism is.  Something about conversion of the energy in food to energy to run cellular processes, proteins, lipids, nucleic acid, some carbs... and as I looked that up (thanks Wiki) - it kinda reminded me of exactly what I'm talking about, Oh noooooo, I'm back in school, nervous, fidgety stuff...  I no likey to get excited... well..  you know..  I mean dander, goose, tug'a war, stuff like "say, did you hear what so and so said about so and so" (RUN FOREST, I'LL FOLLER YOU)...

As time wanes, the need is there to 'fill'er up ethyl' (our days/hours) with good, happy crap - not the fingernail/blackboard stuff where we gotta in turn plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is tablet..

This ain't about a marital argument 'cause, of course, I ain't married... it's more about a people argument in general... or, the tugging, magnetic field some try to pull one into 'put your dukes up'.  Here fishy fishy. I, we, ain't going there.  Or, as Phil Collins put it back in 1982:

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgraceDrag my name all over the placeI don't care anymore
You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm inYou won't catch me crying 'cause I just can't winI don't care anymoreI don't care anymore, d'you hear?
And, I don't necessarily mean personal affronts.  Any kinda stressy, help-get-me-outta-here stuff.
I don't care what you sayI don't play the same games you play  (I agree Phil.)
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?  Victor, that's two songs.  THAT, the "Victor, that's two songs" is the kinda crapola I'm talking about.  Just stop! Actually, I'd like a big ole slicea that filet AND some chocolate pudding, then maybe I'll sing a THIRD song, ha, take THAT!
Life should be a hot air balloon ride on a calm day.., notta "This is your Captain speaking,  please put your tray tables up, fasten your seatbelt, we're going to experience turbulence ahead."
No, ya can't wear blinders in life.  I guess, you could, but you'd still see stuff.  You can slip on the noise eradicating headphones, but still, roman candles, the loud neighbor next door, or the way too domineering person out in public - will still slip thru the cracks, into your  ears.
Ducks have a fascinating way of dealing with rain. Their feathers are naturally waterproof, thanks to a special oil they produce from a gland near their tails. This oil coats their feathers, creating a barrier that makes water roll off, keeping them dry and warm. THAT. That's what I'm talking about. Quack quack.
Wouldya stand up for yourself Victor?  Sure, and hopefully diplomatically.  What about for a friend.  Heck to the yeah.  You would too!  It's just that sometimes life is all about "Dance a little sidestep" - right Governor?  Way too many songs Victor. Bite me. Whoops, sorry. Nevermind on the bite me.  I don't care what you say, I don't play the same games you play.
Relax. Chillax. Porch swing. Ludwig. 
They're gonna put me in the movies.. they're gonna make a big star outta me.. they'll make a film about a man that's a happy crony, and all I gotta do is, dopamine naturally.....  yeah, you know.. sunshine..  meditation..  MUSIC.. naps.. take a walk, that stuff.
Victor, you're weird......    I don't care what you say, I don't play the same games you play.
Victor, If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! 
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?  Easy peasy..  Tupperware. I'll munch on the hot dog tomorrow.
Victor, are you aware some make fun of your blog?  I don't care what you say, I don't play the same games you play.
Put another nickel in, in the nickelodeon
Have a fun day........ I'm gonna try.........
Love, Victurd.
(VICTOR... I'd grade this blog a D.)    Delightful, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The eyes have it...

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. She's got Bette Davis eyes.  She’s not just captivating in her looks, she’s got the...