Thursday, October 17, 2024

Need.......

(Editor's note.. I went back, as always, and reread before I hit 'send'/publish...and it really makes no sense... sorry... kinda... but too, ain't that life? And, I can just see, sense, Mr. L&L Motors, grabbin' his readers, scootiing up to the edga the chair to type)

Need.......

That's scary ain't it?

I want youI want you so badI want youI want you so badIt's driving me mad, it's driving me mad
I need coffee, a nap, a few mo' dolla's, air, sun, peace, non confrontation, an aspirin, a job, to clean house, TP (damnit, waddle waddle to the Piggly Wiggly, I forgot it), a vacation, the beach, a haircut, new tires, a hug, music, Baseball Ray, to pluck the hair sticking outta the rounded parta my ears (I needta get ridda that damn new LED light in the bathroom).

I want youI want you so bad, babeI want youI want you so badIt's driving me mad, it's driving me mad

I scream, you scream, we all scream for (ie, need) humor, fun, housing, food, healthcare, clothing, safety, clean water.

I want youI want you so badI want youI want you so badIt's driving me mad, it's driving me

Google (who needs 'em) suggested 'physical, emotional, mental, relational, soul, higher self and spiritual needs. 

She's so
HeavyHeavy, heavy, heavy
She's so
HeavyShe's so heavy (heavy, heavy, heavy)
Why, why did John keep saying "She's so... heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy... she's so, heavy, she's so heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy."?  Did he have an affinity for a tad larger?  I certainly remember, my own formative years, my boss (when I was like 16).. told me "Get ya' one (a woman I suppose) ya' ain't gotta shake the sheets to find."  Wow Victor, did you just write that?  I was only telling a true story.  I don't think ya needed to... Oh well.  John was simply talking about his fervency for Yoko.
OK, thanks Lucy, that 'xplains it .
I want youI want you so badI want youI want you so badIt's driving me mad, it's driving me mad
If you haven't detected by now, I don't really know, or have, a point to all this mess.
I find, as I (we?) age..  so do our needs.  Of course, we can't do like we usedta, most stuff..  So, what usedta be "I'm gonna go to the gym, lift weights for awhile, then jog a couple three miles.. .then, go shop for a new pair'a shoes.. grab a quick bite, go dancing with friends."
Is..... now
"Honey?..... have you seen (my readers, my teeth, the remote, the bag'a Fritos?) I'm gonna veg out in the recliner, mebbe close my eyelids for awhile, watch a couple shows.. .then, shop for a new pair'a shoes on Amazon.. nuke a chicken pot pie, then, watch Dancing with the Stars.... by then, I'll needta go to bed."
She's so
HeavyShe's so heavy (heavy, heavy, heavy)
BITE ME!  There's only 642 calories in that pot pie...  and speakin'a pots, Mr. Pot (BEER) Belly. that bag'a Frito's that 'dissappeared'.. you just scarfed down 1,480 calories.  NEED I SAY MORE?
Victor, you're weird.  Thanks, I needed that. Music (I want you) to the ears, which reminds me of LED, and ears also remind me of corn, thus, Fritos.
Some might say "Victurd, too much time on hands.. you NEED a job."
I got one.
Part time.
Bottom line.... (Good gosh Gertie, I thought we'd never arrive here).. seems our needs change as we age.
What usedta be "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (like, YEAH BABY, mark, set, let's GOOOOOO!)
Is now:
Be for real.  Did you just get here?  I ain't goin no dayum where.  I'm tired and retired, got it?  Get it.
It is my hope, I, Victurd, served well in my role of putting you to sleep this morning.  Sleep is a basic need.
Like.......
Fritos
Golf
Beer
Humor
Naps
Ignoring ringing phones, incoming texts
Old friends (NO, not ignoring them, NEEDING them!)
Sure, these are mine.....  

Enjoy the day... and, doing (or not doing) your needs.
I want youI want you so badI want youI want you so badIt's driving me mad, it's driving me mad

I enjoy you being here, truly,

Love, heavy Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need.......

(Editor's note.. I went back, as always, and reread before I hit 'send'/publish...and it really makes no sense... sorry... kinda...