Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Tilt!...........

Recently, I was sitting at this joint that had 78 TV's, or so it seemed.  Coulda even been more, I dunno.  Like people watching - ya gravitate to whatever pleases you, find interesting, makes ya laugh, you enjoy.  Sports was the main fare- and my head, attention, skipped past hockey, basketball, baseball, Sports Center, you name it, they had it.

I found my attention focused on some National Doggy Obstacle course thing, where, led by trainer/treats, hounds of differing breeds ran, and jumped over hurdles, through long tunnel hoops, up/down bridges, see saws, pinwheeled right left thru 15 upright stakes.... 

It was a very refreshing respite from under further review... our team stinks... WHY did he leave that guy in to pitch?..   we RUN on 3rd down and 8?  It (the doggies running the obstacles) was fun, they're amazing athletes, and, cute as all get out to boot.

I've tried, here, this blog......... long time I've tried.... to promote kindness... golden rule stuff... "get knocked down?  Get up, chillax, be cool."  Think before we blurt/hurt... yada..  That said, some folks just ain't a lotta fun to be around, forgive me Father. I think we all, inside the tent of our person. THINK rotten stuff about certain others occasionally.  Keeping it within is another thing.

 The heck does that have to do with dogs Victor?  I'm glad you asked.  TILT.  Ya ever meet up with a doggy for the first time.....they look at you... and then they give you this TILT?  Uh huh, they're 'measuring our person'...  it's said to be leery of folks that dogs are leery of - so, it drives me nutty when I can't (right away) get a hound pooch to walk up, rollover, lemme scratch the belly...become good, fast friends up to and including the point of backscratch, play that funky banjo (with your back feet) Fido.

The TILT.

I vote - we, in life, can carry on our goal of harmony, peace, goodwill to mankind, with just one out.  In our back pocket - we carry the right to TILT.  That is, when we see someone we'd like to run away from as fast as we can.....  someone who's REALLY LOUD (bugs the crap outta me)... someone who talks about another someone... are ZERO fun to be around... we carry that right in our back pocket - to look 'em in the eyes, and TILT, without actually saying Jane/John, "you ignorant slut", without blurting how we really feel... simply a universal (you are not a nice, kind, pleasing, harmonious, fun, loving, genuine) person, TILT. 

A simple, TILT.

Beats the heck outta gnawing on their shin.

Exposing one's fangs to let em know how you really feel.

A simple, TILT. 

Victor, this was stupid. Boring. Really, not very nice.

To all that I say................

TILT.

 Good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tilt!...........

Recently, I was sitting at this joint that had 78 TV's, or so it seemed.  Coulda even been more, I dunno.  Like people watching - ya gra...