(All of the below, stolen. Please don't tell.)
Australia is wider than the moon.
Switzerland prohibits the ownership of just one guinea pig.
The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be in Barcelona. Eiffel's design was rejected by the Spanish city for being too ugly, he pitched it to France. The locals weren't in love with it either but tourists from around the world flock to Paris to see it.
Snow occasionally falls in the Sahara Desert.
Tigers have striped skin (in addition to striped fur.)
A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
Sloths can hold their breath longer than dolphins. (I wanna call BS, but moreso, I wanna know who tested, found that out, and even moreso, WHY?)
Bees may fly up to 60 miles in one day..
Hippopotamuses can't swim. (Again, tempted to call BS, but, the site was done by school teachers.)
A chicken once lived more than a year without a head. I think I seen him in the rotisserie display at Sam's Club.
Animals can be allergic to humans. HA!
Most ginger cats are male.
Giraffes are much more likely to get his by lightning than humans. Even basketball players?
Bees can get drunk on fermented tree sap. (They can still fly 60 miles in a day but it's more a NE-NW-NE-NW pattern.)
Dolphins give each other names. OK teach, go ahead and call my parents, I'M CALLING BS!
There's an ant species that's unique to New York. (Called a Manhattants.) You wanna impress me, try saying Unique New York, three times, REAL FAST.
You didn't try. TRY IT DAMNIT.
A group of pugs is called a grumble. Damn dolphins prolly named em that.
Wombats make cube-shape poop. Ouch.
Salad and croutons anyone?
The immortal jellyfish can reverse its life cycle and start over again. WHY AREN'T SCIENTISTS STUDYING THIS?
Nutmeg is a hallucinogen. Oh crap, here come the Tide pod folks.
Before we had toilet paper Americans used corn husks. Ouch.
The Spanish national anthem has no words. If they didn't have that Running Of The Bulls thing I'd say Spaniards are a boring lot.
The shortest war in history lasted only 38 minutes.
I can't remember if that was my first or second marriage.
GIT UR LAZY BUTT UP AND AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!
(Wasn't me, one of the dolphins said it. Pretty sure they called him Flipper.)
Beehave,
Love, Victurd
No comments:
Post a Comment