Friday, September 25, 2026

You don't bring me flowers..................... since it's Winter

Life, is funny.  To me anyways. Up.  Down.   uʍop ǝpısd∩.

Below, is not gonna make any sense.  You're welcome. That's, I think, almost 20 years running of more of the same.

Life is the Dave Clark Five:   And I'm feeling, glad allover..........   as well as...  I'm in pieces, bits and pieces.

Article this morning about the KC Chief's 3rd string QB... how he worked his way up from HS, to College, to tryout, to making the team... Writer used the word 'scaffold' as a verb.  'Scaffolded' his career.  

When I think of scaffold, it's the metal riser kind... a reasonably inexpensive way to work your way up to new heights....  Glad allover...   Some construction companies say 'bosh', gimme a hydraulic lift... Ain't got time for all that...  Still nuther construction companies might say, bullbosh, I can't afford that, which, is fancy for "can, but, afraid of heights" or, "hydraulic fluid leaks, strong winds, yielding, 'hard-fried' falling construction workers.  I'm in pieces, (eggshell) bits and pieces.

A mom and pop construction company would be prudent to own, use, scaffolding.  Then, if perhaps argue, 'can't stand your folks', infidelity, whatever happens...   I'm in pieces bits and pieces...  and I'm taking EVERY crossboard to our scaffolding.  'Screw you, that actually makes me....... glad allover.. I'm taking the metal framework."  Neither is going to climb to great heights any time soon. Beats getting hydraulic fluid allover the kitchen I guess.

Speakinowhich, I just got my car inspected.  ("SPEAKINOWHICH?  WTH?").. toldya way up there above "not gonna make any sense."

The mechanic shop dude said "We're gonna pass it"...  Glad allover, yes I'm glad allover.. "But first, you're gonna need two new tires."  I'm in pieces bits and pieces.  

So, two near tires purchased, put on. (mounting, balancing, disposal fee, tire pressure monitoring systems, road hazard, stem and hardware fee, sales tax, shop fees, and a Goodyear in a Pair tree.)  Glad allover and bits in pieces all in one.

Speakinowhich...... I've never understood 'the donut tire.' You're out in the middle of Kansas (Heaven forbid), flat tire happens.. "Here, put this on, but, don't go over 45 mph, don't drive any further than granny's house (next town over)."  I'm in pieces bits and pieces.  So, I thought to myself, if I EVER save enough money to gets me onea them brandspankin new F-One-Fitties they brag about.... I'm sayin' "Nope, huh uh, no donut for me, gimme another full sized rim and tire or I ain't buyin'. (To be continued).

Continued.  Victor?  Have you been outside since Johnny Carson went off the air?  Funny ha ha.  Come to find out, yes, 30-40% of new cars still have the donuts... 9% actually come with a full sized tire.. but... 30 to 40 % come with no spare tire at all. Not even one to get you to grannies?  Nope, not even that.  I'm in pieces.  

Stairway to Heaven.  Highway to Hell.  Hello/Goodbye.  In Through The Out Door.  Feelin' Alright/Catscratch Fever.  Jesus is just alright/Sympathy for the devil..  Take it easy.. take it to the limit...

Being a Libra - some might look at that as a curse....... Imbalance (probably... OK, YES, mebbe!).. I look at it as hopefully a more even keel.  Good. Bad. Happens. Buckleup buttercup.

I get knocked down...................  so............. I guess I'll take a nap. If I should die before I wake - you know the rest.

Tire'ed.  Hungry. (Have a donut). If ya should hear 'ugly', remember, another friend in your corner a hollerin' "good person."

It all works out in the Tide Pods.  Or, Dollar Tree soap if you're like me.

Love, Victurd 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't bring me flowers..................... since it's Winter

Life, is funny.  To me anyways. Up.  Down.   uʍop ǝpısd∩. Below, is not gonna make any sense.  You're welcome. That's, I think, almo...