Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Patsy might call me crazy.......

I know I post too much, but at this point in life I don't care. As suspicioned, more money has come in on Cincy and they are now favored. However, I've transitioned from "OH NO" to "Heck yeah!" Not all that long ago it was "We can't beat the Astros, they beat THE YANKEES. Take me home, country road, to the place I belong....in my living room watching the Mets and the Bluejays (or Astros)"

We beat the Astros, dang.

The Bluejays.... no way. Kings of the AL East, the biggest, baddest of the big money league, market. They got that Bautista guy me no likey. Remember? He caught the last out of an inning, little kids were enamored with hope for him to toss them the ball, he faked a throw to them, tucked it in his glove and ran into the dugout. GRRRRRR.

We beat 'em.

The Mets. Beat the Dodgers, swept the Cubs, aye yai yai.

We know the rest.

That was the last time a KC team was in the post season I felt "No way Jose" (pun maybe intended)

Until now.

Ya know, I kinda like it.

How dadgum cool would it be if they (Cincy) flexed their muscles, said "Who dey"... and....

52 and 3/4's players Showed 'em', pun perhaps intended again.

Chris? Frank...Derrick.. George.. Carlos.. Khalen? Did you see how Joe Burrow mocked Patrick? GRRRRRRRRR. 

I mean, I really hate when someone starts a sentence with "I mean", BUT, I mean how fun would this be.............................

As underdogs..........

Patrick ???? playing ???? every ???? down ????with ???? question ???? ouch, should Andy take him out? Sub in a 37 year old guy?  There's no hope!

Wait. How dang good would that be if we/He DID beat them?

I'm OK now. I'm ready for rope-a-dope. I really think a victory (in doubt) will be way more fun than 'we should.'

Pretty interesting (to me anyways) article below.

Or Chad.  Either will be awesome.

Love, Victurd

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/top-10-gutsiest-in-game-performances-by-injured-athletes/


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...