Saturday, March 11, 2023

Regarding today..............

I simply don't wanna 'today' today.

I spit in a tube, mailed it back into AncestryDot, who knew, Ferris Buehler is my 13th cousin, I can't.

I sit next to 'Horshack', would you wanna go?

What if I have to poop?

I'm nocturnal.

I'm on my last pair of clean undies...as of yesterday.... what if there's an accident?

Who will walk the dog?

I just did March 11 last year.

Bears hibernate SEVEN months. I just want one day.

There's a hair in my bellybutton and I won't be able to concentrate until I get it out.

My friend made 47 posts about Rock Chalk something or other, I may vomit.

I hit my last 7 golf balls in the woods on the front nine, thus, I don't have gas money.

Truth? Don't you ever feel like not wanting to 'today' today?

I'm staying home. I probably stink to high Heaven but the cat still sits on my lap.  There are people out there. I can't afford gas, hamburger, eggs, TP, a new house anyways.

Someone said something on Facebook I disagree with, this may take awhile to recover.

My dog ate my homework so I fed him to the goat. (Never mind the dogwalking quote above.)

I got up on the wrong side of the bed, thus, I was late getting to the bathroom.

It's supposed to rain.

I need way more than 24 hours to ptepare for Daylight Savings. I can't even find a 9 volt battery.

I think I might have tricky nosis. That turkey sucked.

I may spread germs... a bad attitude.... rumors.

My WiFi is down and I have Wordle-shakes.

Fauci said I shouldn't.

I CAN'T miss the Iowa caucuses.

My electricity just went

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...