Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Ruby Tuesday...

1966. Were you around? Yeah, me too. Of course Keith Richards was. He wrote it too, about girlfriend Linda Keith. Just think, had they married, he took her name insteada vice versa he'd be Keith Keith.

Never married, because, on Ruby Wednesday she painted up her lips, rolled and curled her tinted hair. Keith knew she was going "cause I just heard the slamming if the door, which, is the way I know I've heard it slam 100 times before." Goodbye Ruby Tuesday.

I like Tuesdays cause normally I ain't got squat planned... Well, after enough coffee I'll squat, but(t), that's usually all on agenda.

Taco Tuesday. I have a friend who loves tacos sooooooo much she convinced her creative Dentist to make a permanent picture of one on the crown of a tooth.



Taco Bell, obviously, loves tacos too. But, Taco John's owns the trademark to the popular term 'Taco Tuesday', sooooo, Taco Bell is petitioning Uncle Sam to cancel the trademark.

According to International standard, 
Monday is the first day of the week, thus, Tuesday is the 2nd.  In the US, however, Sunday is the first, thus, Tuesday 3rd.  In Muslim countries, Saturday is the first day of the week, thus, Tuesday is the 4th. I usually get to my pillbox to take Tuesday"s pills on Wednesday, sometimes Thursday. Don't it make your brown eyes blue?

They get Fat in NOLA on Tuesday, have parade, show boobies, get beads, the last day of rich, fatty foods (gumbo tacos?) before Lenten sacrifices and fasting of the Lenten season.

Some say Tuesday is THE most productive day of the work week as it's a day after zombie-like cubicle people return on Monday, and far enough away from TGIF so they aint on Facebook, or, looking up a VRBO in Barbados.

The Greeks consider Tuesdays to be unlucky, particularly if it's a Tuesday the 13th (Spanish speaking countries too.)  Contrarily, Tuesday is considered lucky in Judaism as somewhere in the Book of Genesis it is said (twice) Tuesday is good.

Uranus was discovered on Tuesday, March 13, 1781 and it was just the beginning of political, national discourse. Now there are assholes everywhere.

Are you asleep yet?  More naps are taken by retirees on Tuesday, thus, often, more "Oh baby oh baby oh baby" happens too.  Japanese Beetles invade on Tuesdays. John Deere tractors break down more in Tuesdays and ice cream cones are traditionally taller at Dairy Queen on Tuesdays. Most folks are more gullible on Tuesday because I made all this crap up in this paragraph.

I mean, we have elections in the US on Tuesdays (pronounced 'erections' in some lore) and Congress, long ago when they did something, decided it would allow rural folks to attend church on Sunday, travel by buggy on Monday, vote on Tuesday, return home on Wednesday. (Because I started sentence with "I mean" it's twue, it's reawwy twue.' Don't never believe nuttin here if it ain't prefaced with "I mean."

"You can write the best column in the world on Monday and it does you 
absolutely no good on Tuesday. There is no way to win. You just write until you are tired, they fire you, or you die.". Lewis Grizzard

Simon say, Happy Tuesday.

No, that ain't it 

I mean, Happy Tuesday.

I mean, love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...