Monday, July 24, 2023

That's just wrong................

Right place, wrong time.

Wrong turn.

Don't fit, wrong size, I can't even zip 'em up all the way to the top to buckle 'em.

Guess I've been eating wrong..

Beautiful wedding.  Wrong cast.

Why is everyone holding up one finger and looking at me strangely?  Oh sh*t, wrong way.

Damnit darnit, I got 28 outta 100 questions wrong.  C-.  You ain't wrong that that (can you type 'that that' together? Is that that wrong, or wrong wrong?)... you ain't wrong that that might be the story of one's life. Victor, when you wrote 'one's life' you really meant you didn't you?  I drank the fifth. No, that ain't it. I plead the fifth.

Wiki done say "A wrong is an act that is illegal or immoral." Well that just ain't so on them above. Wrong.

Wonder if GPS ever wakes up on the wrong sidea bed?  Howabout a parachute packer?  Ahm, Southwest Air 379 you're clear to land on runway 19'er, oh sh*t, sorry.  Howabout the Google-answer guy?  Contestant in a spelling bea?  Aunt Bea?   She ain't never wrong, right Ope? The electrition? Ahm, just hook them two there together. Uh oh.

Weather forecasters and major league batters are considered good if they only get 7 outta 10 wrong. Then why wasn't I ever on the Honor Roll? When umpires might be wrong, "the call is under further review." Why couldn't I have had that in Trigonometry? (Nicely spelled Victor! Thanks, I WAS good in English.) Continuing examples of wrong:  Marriage? Amount not invested 401K when employer matched dolla' for dolla'?

Is looking back on all one's wrongs, wrong?

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."  William Shakespeare  (Don't you shake no stick at me William.  May I call you Bill, or is that wrong?)

Singing in the car................ Gimme the Beach Boys and free my soul...   Kicking your cat allover the place...  I can see clearly now Lorraine is gone...    I, want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day.   The ants are my friends, they're blowin' in the wind.

I thought the bathroom was on this side of WalMart.  Uh oh. Think anyone'll notice?

I was wrong.  Dayum hard to say.

Wrong President.  Wrong precedent.  That was super glue?  It wasn't Fixodent?

I need a price check on aisle 9, me, my line, always. And I usually gotta pee bad, real bad.

Is it wrong to say "Till death do us part? twice?  Howabout "trust me"?  I can fix my own car, surely there's a youtube video.

Was Ferris Buehler wrong on weekends?  What did Bernie do thru the week?

I flew to Phoenix (Airport Code PHX) but the skycap guy musta only gotten 72 outta a hunnerd in school like me 'cause they thought the H he scribbled on my bag tag was a K, thus, PKX and that, my friends, is Beijing Daxing International Airport. 搞砸了,我的包应在亚利桑那州凤凰城, that is "Skycap goofed, my bag should be in PHOENIX, ARIZONA.

You can't right a wrong.  Can you left it? That's just wrong (as the 1970-something drunken fraternity brother torched a fart and burnt a hole in his Levi's)  Sorry to any relatives, former students, players I coached that mighta read that, just know, it wasn't me. Victor, why are your fingers crossed behind your back, and did you know you have a hole in your jeans?  What chu talkin' about Willis?

Wrong happens, we're human.  Right AI?  Tesla? Autopilot? Streetcar?  Choo Choo train? 

New way to correct onea your little kids:  "That was inappropriate, please go sit on the couch and think about it, then come talk to me."  Old way, "You say that again and I'ma gonna spank your butt into next week!"  Either wrong? Does ether smell wrong?  The child with a slight lisp, "Happy Ether."  Wrong? (I'm reminded of the neighborhood kid who always said "Can I s*it with you guys?" We were nice, twas plain wrong to laugh.)

Be honest. Ever been playing golf, hit one that MAYBE went outta bounds, but, you look down and see a ball.  "Here it is!" (Titleist, but you were playing with a Calloway.) You little turd you. Would it be wrong to sleep well?  Record the incorrect (wrong) score when you know all well and good The Man Upstairs knows it shoulda been a 7 and you wrote 5? That's just wrong.

Wrong mate.  Wrong, no attention to the expiration date on the milk.  Wrong job. Here's your diploma, ,but I don't wanna be (what one spent boo-koo dolla's, time to gradjugate, get that degree.) Mom, dad, give you the third degree?  What degree temperature is wrong, just wrong to you?

Wordle. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. Please take your green and yellow and gray letters and stick 'em where the sun don't shine.  Is it wrong to live in Alaska where the sun don't shine?  Can my shoes still look good if I later learn, that wasn't Shinola? Screw you Wordle, I'm going to play Suduko. Victor, you spelled that wrong. I don't care, there ain't no letters in the game anyways.

Much in life is right.  Thank goodness. We don't get it all wrong.  Wrong can be humorous. Disatrous. Temporary.  How do them poets say, f'o'er? Wrong CAN be forever, some occasions. Oh crap, was that diesel? But Honey, it's our Honeymoon,  I coulda sworn when you said CELEBRATE there was an R in it? That blue pill was Alleve? Yes, just an EDucated guess.

It's probably wrong to post this.  But (Victor, you can't start I sentence with 'but'), OK.  I mean, but, I'm gonna anyways cause it's me, Mr. 72 outta a hunnerd right.

But....

Er.....

I mean.............am I wrong?

And if you can't be with the one you love, honey love the one you're with. Right? 72 outta a hunnerd times, I guess so.

Nice putt Victor, when did you start using Titleist?

Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...