Friday, July 14, 2023

Tired

I am that. Rings a bell. That bell is annoying. Tired of it.

Thank goodness for WebMD. He/she/they say "Feeling tired is a common experience. It can be caused by disrupted sleep habits, a change in a routine, the appearance of stressors in your life. No matter the reason, tiredness can push us to our limits emotionally and mentally. In some cases, extreme tiredness sets in. This is called exhaustion."

No no no to the hella no, it's called OLD AGE!  May be caused by disrupted sleep? All I do when I'm tired is sleep, no makes sense.  And, "the appearance of stressors in your life"?  I hoard them sonofaguns.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom, just shake ya rump, all I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom.

No. That ain't it  I'm too old to zoom, I have no idea what poom is and I've gained weight, my rump shakes even when I just get up to go pee.

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.". Fannie Lou Homer

Kids are like a portable razor or a cordless drill. They all zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom, skip right over tired, then zonk.

"I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: tired from the move. Day 2: everyone thinks I'm an idiot " Steven Wright.

Politics, Vinson Mortgage, $29.99, my living room decor: tired.

Paid arm and mosta leg to get my old Caddy retired. 20,000 miles ago, time to retire.

Just figured out why they call it retire. We've got so many miles on us, we need to retire.

Geritol, do they still sell it? 5 hour energy drinks, ha, that's like buying a 25 year light bulb, who the hell is gonna last that long?

I know, I'll invent a 1 hour energy drink for us old farts, I'll be rich!

Victor?  Yes? They already have a 1 hour pill for you men.  Oh yeah, sorry. Forgot about Mr. ED.

"Ten men waiting at my door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.". Mae West

I suppose, like liver spots, skin that resembles a curvy road map, stray nose and ear hair, finishing in 2nd place when racing to pee - we might as well accept tired too.

How could the Beatles be "I'm so tired" in 1968?  Basketball coach Roy Williams used to tell his players "You're too young to be tired."

I'm tired, I better go.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom, and a poom poom, just shake ya rump, all I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom.

But I can't.

Just once...just once. I'd like to get Wordle in One. 752 consecutive tries using the starter word tired. Nope, nada once.

I'm so tired, Uncle Albert.

Night, love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...