Sunday, August 27, 2023

Peace.....

I like the way your sparkling earrings lay
Against your skin, it's so brown
And I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight
With a billion stars all around
'Cause I gotta peaceful easy feeling 
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standing
On the ground
Sure, the pitter patter of the heart in relationship is the best.  One looks at the other, kinda like the devoted hound dog fixes their eyes on your every move. You make me whole, so to speak.  Arf.
And I found out a long time ago
What a woman can do to your soul
Ah, but she can't take you anyway
You don't already know how to go
And I gotta peaceful easy feeling
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standing
On the ground
Peace, the best of times.  Lakeside, creekside, riverside, oceanside... water.  Water is peace, full. Lazy river, round and round ya go, rest easy peaceful heart.  Snap an eyeball pic to store in your gallery of life. Fetch it later when ya needs it the most.  Peace be with you, alla the time.
I get this feeling I may know you
As a lover and a friend
But this voice keeps whispering
In my other ear, tells me
I may never see you again
'Cause I get a peaceful easy feeling
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standing
I'm already standing
Yes, I'm already standing
On the ground

"May never see you again."  Screamin' Eagle Eagles, I really like that.  Maybe kinda sorta the way we should live.  Why hate?  Wastea time.  Why argue?  Sure, burns calories, but holes in hearts too. Wing good thoughts. Thataway, we can play the ones we heard from others back whenever we need 'em.  Goes both ways. Ever heard "You made my day!" Yessir, that's the good feel you get whenya stick your hands under the sink to get that water to wipe your face, wake yourself up to life.  There's that water again.

That's the feel ya get when you've turned the shower on... hand on the flowa water... til it's just right.  Ahhhhh, jump in, wash off any bad reminders from yesterday, start the day anew.  Peace. Water.

But Victor...... HEY!  There you go interuptin' my blog, and, you give ME static when I start a sentence with but, BUT... you do it an it's ok?  Victor, or, but Victor, why argue?  Read the above. I was just gonna point out that tears are made up of water.  That's not peaceful is it?

Tears are a horrible, wonderful thing in life.  If we'd never experienced the tugging of our heartstings, it wouldn't be so mournful when it's suddenly yanked away.  Taking the good with the bad.  The down with the up. The right place, but the wrong (bad) time.  Teeter, totter. Spinnin' wheel, got to go round.

Water is the only natural substance that is found in all three physical states at the temperatures found on Earth.
 
(#1, uno) liquid... swim baby, dance in the rain, row row row your boat, sweat, sweat it out in this dadgum oppressive heat. Thanks pores.

(#2, dos) Solid.  Slip sliding away.  Skate. Have an axel or a lutz. Second thought, our age, havea glassa water, watch 'em on TV.  Ski.  Downhill, then up via the lift.  Emphasis on lift.  We all needs lifts.

(#3, tres) Gas. Put it on the stove and havea spot 'o tea. Pip pip cheerio mate. Dance a little  sidestep around hate, ugly... steam it out.

Water = peace.  

'Cause I get a peaceful easy feeling
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standing
I'm already standing
Yes, I'm already standing
On the ground.

We is.  You can't start a sentence like that. We is.. made up of 55, 60% water ourselves.  And if you can't be, with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with (and sometimes, that's simply ourself). Why not?  Water, we are, is, mostly.  Peaceful easy feeling, already standing on the ground.

4:47am.  Coffee.  Needs coffee. Ever notice it takes water for coffee? Ever eat a pine tree? (Takes water to grow 'em.)

6:15am.  I'd better shower, leave for work soon.  Ahhhhhh.  Got ridda the bad from yesterday, thanks for the new start water.

Ohhhhh sure, water can make mud... slip and falls.. steal your golf balls... then hurt hurt hurtful tears.  Benefits outweigh.  Take them troubles down to Madam Ruth, she'll toss 'em in the Biz Bag, rinse 'em out (with water) later.

The glass is half full (of water.) Victor, you sure the basta don't leak?

At the end of the day.  I'll fix me a glass of water, sit in the easy chair.  Add some barley grains. Hops.  Yeast.  In Heaven there ain't no beer.  That's why we drink it here.

"A preachment, dear friends, you are about to receiveOn John Barleycorn, nicotine, and the temptations of Eve"

I know, I know, some don't imbibe, and that's O'Douls-K. Imbibe in water. It's peaceful.  It won't let you down. You're already standing on the ground.

No parkin' by the sewer signHot dog, my razor's brokeWater drippin' up the spoutBut I don't care, let it all hang out

Afterall, it's water.  Peaceful. Right Hombres?

Victor? Yes?  Too many songs, one blog.

Mooooooooooooon river, wider than a mileI'm crossing you in style some dayOh, dream maker, you heart breakerWherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

Should you one day also write a very corny blog and someone calls you "All Wet.":

It's water, consider it a compliment.

Pip Pip Cheerio Mate.

Peace.

Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...