Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Express yourself.........


Express yourselfExpress yourself
You don't ever need help from nobody elseAll you got to do nowExpress yourself
Whatever you do, uhDo it good, uhWhatever you do, do, do, Lord, LordDo it good, alright


I think it was just a pooter.



It wasn't until he'd made his way down the chimney, took one look, decided to put mom and dad on the naughty list.
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.....    "Oh crap, Johnny's teacher on Caller ID!"    X/6, "I'm NEVER playing Wordle again."

  I mean, what does she see in him?  He's already dropped a pass.. and that fumble REALLY killed 'em.  I guess.. maybe he does have a tight end.


Who is Willis?





Circa 1930...  "I knew the first time I laid my eyes on you Ros' you were THE ONE for me."


Gee Liam, I really wish I could help you when you move Saturday but I'm supposed to go to the grocery store for my wife.


Ugh.. Oh great... it looks like maybe I'm having a peacock



And to think, I don't even know how to play Bunco!



Nah, let's not "Say Cheese".  Howabout, we all raise our right arm and shout "Dyslexics Rock!"


Actually, I'm damn glad that month is over.  Pumpkin spice, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin shots, pumpkin latte, pumpkin potpourri, even pumpkin bowling.


When I get older losing my hair, many years from now.. will you still be sending me a Valentine, Birthday greetings bottle of wine?


Hey, save these glasses.. we can use 'em again in 2743


Victor?  Remember that time whatshername told you "Not everyone gets as excited about your ideas as you?"


                                                                           BITE ME!


(Be sure and watch the below.  Remember how cute Annette was?)



Thanks for being here........... expressially you.
Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...