Saturday, November 18, 2023

Stand your butt up............ Oh shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake.. shake your booty, shake your booty

Wow, where to begin...  Victor, pun mebbe intended, but I'm more interested in the end on this one, take your time..

Get off your butt and write a blog about butts:
a) Find your goal.  You mean like my end game?
b) Research. Butt that's tiresome.
c) Set deadlines and stick to them.  There's something about that that just says 'eww.'
d) Give yourself time to work.  I won't half ass it, I promise.
e) Start. I much prefer end.

Yeah, I know, the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get.

Why do ducks have feathers?  To cover their butt quacks.

Behind, bottom, bum, buttocks, caboose, cheeks, derriere, fanny, hiney, keister, posterior, rump, tail, tush

What has two butts and kills people?   An assassin.

Saggers.  Eww.  Plumbers, double eww (eww).

Kansas City. 11th and Main. Emery, Bird, Thayer. THE busiest corner in KC.  Name that corner contest. Winner:  Petticoat Lane.  Nice job, how'd you come up with that?  It was a breeze. Also, it sits high upon a hill, nice view of the West Bottoms.

What do you call a ghost's butt?  Boo-ty.

Get your butt in the car.  We can't chat today, I have to get my butt to work before I'm late. A used cigarette.  The crust end piece of a loaf of bread.  Butt heads.  Buttheads. Beavis and Butthead. Head butts. Butt dial. Butt out.  Buttinsky. The butt of the joke. Tush push. She's got freckles on her but(t?) she's pretty.

What did one buttcheek say to the other?  Between you and me, something stinks.

Has anyone else noticed that the symbol “&” looks like a man dragging his butt across the floor?

Very corny, I know. Stand your butt up.  Says a lot about life.  Motivation.  Getting up to dance.  Get outta depression.  The Thinker Statue.  Much (good) happens as we sit on our booty. Aloneness.  Togetherness. Family. Friends. Wonderful meals together.  Playing cards. Uno. Pitch. Spades. Poker. Cards against humanity.  Board games. Candyland. Monopoly (Get ur butt to jail, do not pass go, do not collect two hunnerd dolla'.) Trivial Pursuit. Damn you're old Victor. Education. Travel. Work, it's really a have to I guess. Thought. Writing. Reading. A pet or three on ya' lap. A baby sleeping there. On the back deck.  Porchswing. Beach. Pool. Ater.. Addir.. ahm, Adiron.. Adironde.. ahm, lawnchair. Rest. Relaxation. Congress toiling away. Huh? On the other hand.............

Oh shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake..  shake your booty, shake your booty (it's a real cutey, shake your booty.) Dance to the music. Exercise. Start the day. Beat feet. The credits are rolling, time to go. (Right Ferris?)  These boots are made for walkin'.  Laps, miles, 5K's, 10K's, marathons, trips to the fridge.  This goofy affliction I got, it's really hard for me now to stand for a very long time. NOT complaining, just being real, BUTT, when I go to the Community Center, I can walk fo'er seemingly, in the pool.  And, that's a really good thing because then I can stare at all the.. (VICTOR!)  Butt you're right, I spose. Oh well.

I never once said fat bottom girls.  Oops. Mebbe glute'n-free foods?

I found it kinda ironic.  Bernie, of all people.  There for what seemed like three years (on Facebook) he'd sprout up sitting here, there, everywhere.  And he ended up being the headmaster to tell 'em both to sit down (on their butts).  End game I guess.

I thought this would be a good idea, getting to the bottom of this.  Depends. Butt mebbe, ain't all it's cracked up to be. No ifs ands or butts.

The end.

Love, Victurd (Wouldn't ya know it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...