Monday, December 11, 2023

Awfully good......

God awful. I can't believe I ate the whole thing. I've got an itchy itchy rash.

I'm just average... mediocre.. not very good.  The 12 ounce can has lost 6 ounces.  I've got 6 wonderful ounces left. Mine is empty (ie, not filled or occupied, lacks meaning or sincerity, the contents are gone) gimme another.

I feel pretty.. oh so pretty.. Look, whaddaya talk whaddaya talk, whaddaya talk, he's a music man.

Ohhhh we got trouble.. we got big, big, trouble... with a 'T' (a capitol T) gotta rhyme with 'P' (gotta rhyme with 'P') and that stands for pool (that stands for pool.)

If you're trying to figure all that crap above out, me too.  Life is............ nonsensical. Fun, hard, wunnerful, don't break my heart my achy breaky heart..  you saw me crying in the chapel..  but Elvis - there's good:

Oh happy day... pocket full of rainbows..  the wonder of you..  hunka hunka burnin' love.

Yeah but...   don't be cruel...  it's now or never..  return to sender..  all shook up.. 

Rollercoaster..   see saw.. uphill, downhill.   run, walk, sit.  Oh crap, my check engine light is on. Tickle me Elmo, I need fun.  Then call The Drells.  Huh? Yeah.....

Hi everybody.. I'm Archie Bell of the Drells.. From Houston Texas.. we don't only sing, but we dance just as good as we walk.. 

Gal buddy of mine I usedta work with.  Victor? Yes?  This usually means you had the hots for her. NO!  Not this one, but I did love her. I loved her happiness.  She was DUMPED. (But, not before two kids, then, no child support for years and years). Crying in the chapel. All shook up (uh huh huh... uh huh.. yeah, yeah).. She smiled at life. ALL the time. Her kids ate Mac and cheese (no milk, couldn't afford, water only). Po' and she knew it. BUT, happy. Then........

Her sister. Rich. Rich as hell (which, sounds kinda like awfully good), but, she wasn't. NOT Happy. Go figure. Buddy o' mine at work, "I made up my mind I was going to be happy, and I am." I'VE GOT 6 WUNNERFUL OUNCES LEFT IN MY BEER! Happy to report, she found a wunnerful man, he is the best stepdad to her/their kids.. yum.

Dance to the music. I'm  gonna add a little guitar, to make easy to move your feet.

STOP.  Wait just a minute. Wait justa gol durn minute.  Think back. (Damn you're old.. jk..  I am too).. Have you EVER seen someone dancing that wasn't happy?

Me neither.  Victor?  You think it's that simple? No... I mean yes.  I don't think it's simple. (and I ain't no preacher, ain't preaching, only observing life, what I've seen, and what seems to work.)

Dancing is defined to mean much.  Someone says something hurtful.  It's ok to churn a bit on the inside, sure, but dance (smile, head high, laugh, love) on the outside.  Hurt a tad whenya get outta bed?  Uh huh, sometimes we all do. Shake a leg a tad on the way to the john. Or, mebbe, grab the sink, smile in the mirror, give a baby twerk.

Crank the music.  Say hi to a stranger, give 'em your smile, your dance.  Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.  Well, not with a stranger, but you know what I mean.

Tailbone hurt from the teeter totter ugly events of the day letting you down?  Go sit in the jacuzzi, flirt, or simply talk, get to know someone ya ain't.  This one is particularly medicinal for me. Even talking to young people?  EVEN TALKING TO YOUNG PEOPLE!  They're yummy too.

Life lends flat tires.  Call Arnold.  Pump you up.

Lost?  Been driving for an hour?  Siri, where the hell am  I?

Dancing makes one sweaty.  Tired, but healthy.  Dancing around, through problems, keeps one sane.

But...  but.... but...

I can't dance.  Oh contrare, everyone can dance.

But.. but.. but...

I look stupid when I dance.  No, you look happy.  Who cares how you look, it's them innards we're thinking of.

Dancing can be, hugging.  Two, in concert.  One is fine too, in fact, yummy. Get up, get going, be it on the way to the loo... in Wally World..  down the aisle at the AMC (don't try when it's dark though.)

Without spite, 'get back', whatever, it's ok to allow those who have hurt you/me, see  us dance.  In fact, it's a good idea. We'll feel better, look better, helps the tailbone. The innards.

"I always tell my kids, if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always give you a hand. Always. But, you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving."  Morgan Freeman

You look wondaful tonight, right Eric?

Wanna dance.  It's cool if no, but I'm gonna, even though I'm lefthanded, and two leftfooted.  Be alright. In fact, it'll be happy. I'll down these wunnerful last 6 ounces... then mebbe grab another.

Forward by Ginger Rogers, Astaire, Baryshnikov, Shakira........ many.

Before I say this, please know, I ain't smart. I ain't. So, in saying this, I don't want nor expect "Oh Victor, that's awesome, you da' man." I ain't. I am an old fart from Liberty, MO.  But, not long ago, I was visiting with a buddy who has a good, wonderful, over 40 year marriage. He/she, walk together daily. I, somewhat teasingly, told him, "Today, when you walk, reach over and hold her hand." He told me he did, and that it was very nice.

Same game plan, any/all.  Today, grab a partner's hand, dance.  Outta the blue, pun mebbe intended, in case one is in the blue, to help them/you/me, out of the blue.

You put your right foot in.  You take your right foot out. You put your right foot in and you shake it all about.  There ain't nuttin' hokey about that.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...