Sunday, January 21, 2024

Fixing a hole....

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets inAnd stops my mind from wanderingWhere it will go.....

Down here in Mehico.... there are some roads... ya really gotta be careful.  It's said "Infrastructure, funding ain't as great" and true, there are, can be, lotta potholes.

Then again, my son and I will take spins back home...  See a sign designating the end of County maintenance, and same thing, only in English. Both Countries (Counties too) though, when ya miss seeing one, ya get jolted so hard ya think mebbe a chiro appointment is in order, you cuss in English, but say, Pardon my French.  Confusing ain't it?

Watering hole......... I've hearda that before...

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza....

Need something like a hole in the head... an example might be buying $5 maracas from an 11 yr old little girl here.

In the hole.  Me thinks maybe we've all had a taste of that.

Round peg, square hole.   Me in kitchen mebbe.  At a book club.  You? Somewhere you don't fit?

Serious holes.

Yes, loss.  Sorry to make the sad turn, but there are those going thru things like hospice now that will make huge, everlasting holes.

As we walk about life, they are there.  Makes one think.  Hopefully love.  

Our job, continuing life status quo, in comparison, is easy.

The weight they carry, immeasurable.

As we go to the market, to work, to play... and please know I don't intend this to be preaching..  we can hopefully simply be nice.  Many losses happened long ago, yet, they are 'there' every day. Many are set to happen and hurt has already set in.  Much, much to deal with.  Immediate plans, and, on into life.

Prayers, niceness, hugs and love to you carrying that loss.  Some holes cannot be filled in.  Or, forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...