Saturday, January 6, 2024

It all started in preschool......

But first, a message from our sponsor..... Well, I ain't really a sponsor, but, I write, live here.. As usual, I could not think of anything to write about..  Was gonna do expectations..  still might, ain't sure.. I awoke, here, the 'armpit' of the Baha arm that extends from Cali. Armpit is for location demarcation only, cause it ain't an armpit in that sense... it's a very nice, casual place.  

Routine finds me up way too early, cuppa coffee... on the condo porch thingy, staring at the sea, sky, moon, listening to the ever crashing (small) waves.  Sun ain't up yet. Kinda chilly.  Hey, I comprende' it's snowing up North, so no, don't feel sorry for me... then again, while Mehico sounds (and is) exotic, this latitude specifically is further North than Houston, Miami, Key West, yada, ie, there's a nip in the air.  Blanket atop, I peeked out.. 8, count 'em, 8 shrimp boats.

Trips back and forth to the coffee pot would have the number of shrimp boats shrink from 8, to 7, to 6, to, now 4.  Dangit, is the Earth flat?  Fall off?  Did their light go out?  I would be scared shrimpless. They reach the "that enough Senor'?"

I never went to preschool.  I musta been a little heller, as mom/dad sent me to kiddygarten when I was four.  So, I guess I shoulda said it all started around preschool age, as I know there are others in my shrimp boat of going to school at age 4, Senor' Webb, Jeanne, CJ, etc., prolly missed a few.

I reckon the message is, life rarely goes as expected.  We're told of Humpty Dumpty.  I ask, howinthehell did he get up there with no arms or legs?

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle.. (NO WAY!)
The cow jumped over the moon. (I ain't had a rodeo yet, but, I have been around 4 yrs, be for real)
The little dog laughed to see such a sort
The dish ran away with the spoon. <-- OK, now that one makes more sense.

Goldilocks, I mean, COME ON.  Why wasn't she arrested (read her Miranda Rights), fingerprinted, taken to court, assigned a public defender... or at least had the bailiff whack her.... hiney?

Water, rivers, creeks in valleys. seas, oceans..  sea level. Why should we believe Jack and Jill went UP THE HILL to get water?  Come on man.......

Side note..  5 shrimp boats now. One musta got light fixed .

Mary had a little lamb.  Took it to school, I guess for show and tell.  The teacher "turned him (the lamb) out and sent him straight away."  Mary's father, old McDonald(?) shoulda pitched a hissy.  I woulda.

The Hokey Pokey is more believable. People that shouldn't dance, do, even think they can.  Shaking it all about, oft times, ain't a pretty sight.

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man in snoring
He bumped his head and went to bed
And he couldn't get up in the morning.       Now this one, easy to believe at age 71, but, maybe tougher at age 4.

Skip, skip, skip to my Lou,,
Fly in the buttermilk, shoo fly shoo (eww)
I lost my partner, what'll I do?
I'll get another, pretty as you.  (Thus, the main reasoning behind the almost 50% divorce rate.)

This old man.... playing knick knack on my knee?  (Creepy..  And all this time I didn't think books should be banned.)

Victor?  Yes?...  Where ya going with this?  Well, ain't rightly sure.  Fables.  Expectations.  Life, it be interesting, but... it never really turns out like ya think. (Cutting off tails with a carving knife?... Rock a bye baby, cradle falling from the treetops, and it's ok, cradle and all?)

On second thought, maybe nursery rhymes were, are an attempt to prepare us for anything.  I've long believed, had you sat me down when I was a Senior in High School... and told me... "This is exactly how the rest of your life will play out" I woulda toldya you were batshit crazy.

Maybe cows then, can jump over the moon.  Goldilocks, many criminals, get away with crap. (Thank goodness for Ring doorbells)..  Maybe the farmer even hones the knife for his wife?  Wonder if her name is Lorena? Sadly there ARE knick-knack perves out there.. 

Life, sure, it's wunnerful, but, there's a lotta gobbledy goop to trudge through. 

I guess, enough good peeks through... we should clap our hands if we're happy and know it. Maybe even stomp our feet.  Dance in the rain, but too, tell it to 'rain rain go away Little Johnny wants to play'  Bo Peeps sheep DO come home.   Hush little baby don't you cry, daddy's gonna take you to TG&Y.   Hickory dickory, if the mouse runs up the clock, you can always buy onea my (Victor) mouse traps, snap that lil booger.  Exercise. If ya don't move, ya die.. thus, head and shoulders knees and toes knees and toes.

Victor, this is maybe the very worst blog you've ever written.  I couldn't agree more, E I E I O.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...