Friday, March 8, 2024

I get knocked down........ so I'll nap again...

Up.  Down.

Yo Yo.

Ladder.  Teeter totter.

Elevator.  Escalator.

And she's buying a stairway, to Heaven.

Up against.   Up front.   Up in arms.   Up to no good.  Worked up.  Amped up.  Back me up.  Laid up.  Shape up.  Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world.

Down the hatch.  Down the drain.   Hands down.   Stop Victor, this is hard to read.  Pipe down.  Put down.  Take down.  Touchdown.  Down in the valley, the valley so low.

Ping. Pong.  Price of tea in China.  Conversion rate dolla' to peso, peso to dolla'.  Stock market.  Temperature.  Airplanes.  Helicopters.

"Thank you for life and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living."  Travis Barker

LOOOOOOOK!  A ROBIN!  Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy batta batta...   saaaaaawinnnnnnnnng batta batta.  "Well, I've been working on my (slurve, curve, two seam fastball, cutter, changeup, scewball) and I have a great feeling about this year."  "I spent the whole Winter on working to hit the ball to all fields." "Yeah, it's great to have all these veterans around.  It's different. This year won't be about getting youth experience,  we can and will compete for the division."

DAYAAAMNNNN IT'S HOT!  I know, them chickies over there, their swimsuits ain't got much material at all.  Here it is The All Star Break, and we (Royals, Rockies, Nationals, A's) are already mathmatically eliminated.  Yeah, I can't wait for training camp when the (Chiefs, Broncos, Commanders, Raiders) start.

˙ǝɯ oʇ dn ǝʞᴉl sʞool ʇᴉ ƃuol os uʍop uǝǝq

Emotions.  Moods.  Attitudes.  People.  Other people.  Congress.  (Patooey, swallered some tobacc'y juice, gotta upchuck)

Nyquil.  Red Bull.  Hand me a gummy honey, I can't sleep.  Did you make coffee?  Ya put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.

I HATE golf, I ain't never playin' again.  Hey, I made two birdies, when's our next tee time?

Life is funny.  And it's not.

I'm cold.  Hot.  Hungry.  Stuffed.  Tired. Got any Xanax?  

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee doggies.........   NO.  It's cats.  Cats rule, dogs drool.

Humor me.  Leave me alone.  "Hi, it's Vic, please leave a message and I may check my voicemail sometime before 2027."

I need a break. PUT ME IN COACH.. I'M READY TO PLAY, TODAY.  LOOK! Our first round draft choice!  Hey, made the 40 man roster~!  CUP OF COFFEE IN THE BIGS!  WHAT?  TRADED?... DESIGNATED FOR ASSIGNMENT? HE'S DONE?.. "Hi, welcome to Arby's may I take your order?"

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love life, I do.  Of course, moments.  We all have our moments.  There are hitches in getalongs, bumps in roads, no matta' what ya drive.  If it was all, always good - I think that'd be bad - if that makes a hill'a beans of sense. My own personal advice, ha, for whatever that is worth... I put electric tape over the checkenginelight so it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Humor me. (Humor helps, at least to me.)  The clip below is 5 minutes of perhaps my favorite take on life.  Five minutes, all I ask!  Enjoy! Or, I guess, not, but that's your call!


Love you!  Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...