Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Four he's a jolly good fellow.......

Four = common.  In math, it's the smallest composite number (whateverinthehell that means, I mean, come on, it's been 50+ years. Sorry, not really. Remember, C+ student.)

The Final Four, the current rage, men AND women.

The Four Dead Guys in Granite.  Tell me, who are you, who are you, who, who, who who, I really wanna know..... uloɔuᴉ˥ ɯɐɥɐɹq∀ 'ʇlǝʌǝsooɹ ǝɹopoǝɥ┴ 'uosɹǝɟɟǝſ sɐɯoɥ┴ 'uoʇƃuᴉɥsɐM ǝƃɹoǝפ.

The Fab Four......  you wanna impress me, gimme their names, OLDEST to youngest. ǝƃɹoǝפ 'lnɐԀ 'uɥoſ 'oƃuᴉɹ

Does your Fourhead hurt yet?  You wanna impress me... If we were to lose our President, what is the current order of succession, ie, the next four, in order? uǝʞuᴉlq ʎuoʇu∀ 'ʎɐɹɹnW ʎʇʇɐԀ 'uosuɥoſ ǝʞᴉW 'sᴉɹɹɐH ɐlɐɯɐʞ

Can you drive a four-on-the-floor?

How many years is four score? ʎʇɥƃᴉƎ

Shop teacher ordering four beers:    

 


Winter Spring Summer or Fall, all you have to do is call.........

All insects with wings (except flies and a few others) have four wings.

He was a superb athlete, in fact, he took 4th in the Olympic 100 Meter Dash. "Nice job, now getthehell off the Medal Stand."

I started this beFOUR 4am.

4. It's when the hound you are walking goes #2, twice.  The hell do I do now Maynard, I done used my plastic sack, threw the first poop in the trash?  From experience, you bend over, pretend to pick it up, continue your walk.

Humans, excluding those living in Arkansas (sorry Kim, Cheryl, kinda), OR, blog writers that abhor dentists, have four canines, and four wisdom teeth.

Most phones, the 4 button also hosts G, H, I.  Most computer keyboards, the 4 key also has the $ sign.  You creep, you didn't believe me. I will never fourgive you.

If you've been married four or more times, don't talk in your sleep.

There are four bases in baseball... you get four downs in football.. in women's gymnastics, there are four events (unevens, balance beam, floor exercise and vault.  If you strike out, get stopped on 4th and one, or, fall off the balance beam, you have permission to say a four-letter word, not real loud though.

North, South, East, West.

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." Some guy named Abe

Four-eyed...  four-wheeler...  these four walls..  four corners of the Earth..  four-leaf clover (my mom was THE BEST at findin' em)..  four square..  four bagger..  

Four is a decent Wordle score, but it's guaranteed my youngest niece and some lady name Debbie from Liberty will beat me.

Four Tops....... Four more years..   Four calling birds..  One two three o'clock four o'clock rock

I'm outta here.  It's 4am.  My goal for this is..... fun... and hopefully an occasional smile.  If that didn't happen, please fourgive me.

Ya get real bored, Google Mike Keckich, Susanne Keckich, Fritz Peterson, Marilyn Peterson.

May the 4th be with you.

Forward by Jim Bouton,

Love (is a 4-letter word), Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I call BS........

If a liar's pants really did catch fire when telling a whopper, the US would be ablaze, not just them trees in Cali. "Aunt Mildred,...