Tuesday, April 16, 2024

I'm in pieces, bits and pieces.....

Blackbird singing in the dead of the night.........

No, that ain't it.

Hi, my name is Victor, and I'm a songoholic...

Conversations run in one ear, apparently there's a cork in the other ear..  then exit the brain down to the mouth, a song, or, at least some form of lyrics come out....This ain't a song, but, quoting Beetlejuice, "Somebody help me!"

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgraceDrag my name all over the placeI don't care anymore

Victor, we've been keeping track.  Of the last 364 blogs, mebbe 272 of 'em have contained things, about you.

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgraceDrag my name all over the placeI don't care anymore

STYMIE HALT!!!!!  Stop?  In the name of love?  No. Hells nos.  I can't stop loving you?  NO, NO, NO, NO.

That Phil Collin's song...   "I don't care anymore."

This is where this blog switches from ME (Victor, wait.  Me?  You mean like Rescue Me? No.. Touch Me? No, not the Doors and I ain't no prevert.  Love me tender?  NO, NO, NO, you're getting me all shook up, stop.

Blog turn.  ME to...... US.  Just the two of us? NO.  Us old people.  Old man take a look at myself?  Yes, I mean, NO.

Anything, everything, bend me shape me anyway you want me.....  no, that ain't it.  Patience. I, and I believe MOST old people, ain't got near as much patience as we had from the days of "eat your veggies"..  "Time's up, test is over, put your pencils down".. Victor this is kinda hard to read without you breaking out into song...........

Ahm, OK, howabout thanks for having my baby. (We are STILL describing the path, events that have led us from young, to old, "I don't care anymore.") You mean like follow the yellow brick road? Hit the road Jack? On the road again?  Yes, er, I mean NO, eh, whatever.

Every step I take (Good gosh why did I do that one.)  Everything.  You mean like lil Stevie said?  Baby, everything is all tight, uptight, outta sight.  NO.   Everything is beautiful?  Yes, I MEAN NO!

Sure, everything (most) in life is beautiful (Clam it Louie, we know it's a Wonderful World).. it's just that, as I, WE age, patience runs out.

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgraceDrag my name all over the placeI don't care anymore

I watch the news....... Nope, don't care about that. I don't care anymore. CHANGE CHANNEL.

I read the paper.  Read headline of article... I don't care anymore..   click arrow at bottom right, next page.  Popeye didn't sing it but said it, "I cants bes nos doctor cause I ain't gots no patience."  

Me?  I don't care anymore

Some, many things, not all.  Just patience (fancy for I KNOW LIFE IS SHORT, THERE AIN'T MUCH TIME LEFT, PICK AND CHOOSE, I AIN'T GONNA WASTE TIME ON UGLY, CRAP I AIN'T GOT NO INTEREST IN, NEGATIVE ARTICLES, SHOWS, OP EDS, WHATEVER.

I don't care anymore.

I got better things to do with my timeI don't care anymoreDo you hear, I don't care anymoreI don't care no moreYou listening? I don't care no moreNo more

Victor, you really ARE a grumpy old fart.  No, you got it all wrong, you're off base.  Baseball?  You mean like "Put me in coach.. I'm ready to play,... today.. put me in coach.. I'm ready to play.. today.. look at me.. I can be.. centerfield."  No, not that.

I find things I usedta maybe care a tad about, no longer.  I do not mean depression on this.  Maybe just the opposite.  I ain't got time for a bad day. YOLO.  There already is all kindsa yuck in our World. I vote, use a fly swatter...  remote control..  computer, click "next page", look at caller ID, ahm, NOPE, not now.

We need positive. I'm positive.  Ya mean like you light up my life?  Eh, yeah. I'm pickin up good vibrations, eh mebbe. Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon?  No, no, no, no.. don't let 'em know you're that old.. Oh hell, who cares.  That's what this is about.

HOP.  We are at the dusk of 'hop' in our lives.  Ya mean like let's go to the hop?  No.

SKIP.  Our age, skip over stuff like consternation, hatrid, one-sided crap, "We/They" arguments.  You mean like Skip to my lou Victor? I give up.

JUMP.  Jump into good, happy.  Hug, kiss. Play that funky music. Smile a little smile for me.  Jumpin Jack Flash Victor?  Eh sure, why not.

I only wish I had a way where I could write at the very top of this blog the message of the day.  If there is something you don't enjoy, move on.  Don't stop. Don't read. Don't watch. Time is short. Thataway, if this too (this blog) is boring to them, I'd advise them to not read, don't click, carry on, smoke 'em if ya got em.

Victor?  Yeah?  Don't worry, no one got this far anyways.

Don't worry be happy.....

I got better things to do with my timeI don't care anymoreDo you hear, I don't care anymoreI don't care no moreYou listening? I don't care no moreNo more

Love, Victurd

(If L&L Motors mentions Casey Kasem, this blog will self destruct in two minutes.)

Also, wanna apologize.  In proofreading, I see there are two sets of intended parentheses, up there, but on each...  I only did the ( and I forgot to close it using the ) on the other end.  Victor, that's dumb, why not just fix it so you wouldn't have to write all this crap here?

I don't care anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

90 feet.

If you're astute ..........  no that ain't it. If you're a student of the game, then you know....   Baseball Ray...  90 feet is ...