Thursday, May 30, 2024

We are family.... (Could be my City... could be your City)

 We are family

I got all my sisters with me

Coffee, black please.  (ie, no SCREAM in it)

We are family
Get up everybody and sing
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

Coffee made, sipped, I done peed. VICTOR!  You always 'diss' women when a lady announces "I'm going to go to the restroom" when you say "WHY do women always announce when they pee? (and they do!).. Ain't that a pot/kettle kinda thing?

Women, and blog writers, always announce when they pee. Sorry, kinda, not really, please put the lid up when you're done.


Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
And we flock just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
All of the people around us, they say
"Can they be that close?"
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

I read the (KC) news today oh boy...  "Fatal shootings, chase and assault:  Payouts by KC Police top $6.8 million in one year"... "Officer who resigned in spending scandal got new job nearby"..  "4th lawsuit filed against restaurant where worker allegedly contaminated food."... "Pro player accused of dog cruelty".. 

EACH, EVERY TOWN (especially them Big'Ns...)  has yuck, after yuck, after yuck story, day after day after day... On second thought.. can I gets me some Pepto-Bismol in my coffee?

We are family
Yeah, yeah, ah
I got all my sisters with me
I have, I have
We are family
Get up everybody and sing (Sing it to me)
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

All that yuck there in the newspaper.. it finally had an article about a KC suburb recently named "One of the best places in the Nation to raise a family."

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of this world's delights
(High) High hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(We) No, we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong, oh no
This is our family jewel

Positively San Diego.. Erick Delarosa, donates his time, talent to paint "SHOLOVE" murals on Rady Children's Hospital............................ Butterfly Haven in St. Louis provides help for foster children, families in the form of basic necessities, meal boxes, clothing, bottles, dishes, diapers, furniture...................Spokane, WA.. the Fairfield Tankers softball team joined forces with the Spokane Pacers Special Olympics team for a charity softball game. Jerseys worn may be purchased (or ordered) online for $15, all proceeds to benefit Special Olympics

We are family (Yeah, yeah, sing it to me)
I got all my sisters with me (Yeah, get up, get up and sing it here to me)
We are family (Oh, I can't hear you, ya'll)
Get up everybody and sing (Ooh)
We are family
(Have faith in you and the things you do, hey, hey)
I got all my sisters with me (Hey, oh, hey, hey, hey, hey)
We are family
(Get up, get up, ya'll)
Get up everybody and sing (Ah, oh, hey, hey, hey)
We are family

Durango, CO.. June 7/8, La Plata County Humane Society's largest pet adoption event of the year, reduced cost for adoption, vendors - ensuring all animals are vaccinated and microchipped..... Boliver, MO.. a highly successful golf tourney at the Boliver City Golf Club raised $6,100 for St. Judes Children's Hospital.     Spring, TX. .Kuehnle Elementary School named Klein ISD Model Campus showcasing innovative teaching and student-centered pathways......  Danville, IL.. City celebrates $1 Million Grant that led to a New Police Community Training Center, Friendly Town Rehabilitation...

Ugly is 'sensational' purportedly, tis why it hides the good, emphasizes the bad.... We know better. The above are spots are where folks live that occasionally swing by here.  Pup, Liz, Vicki, Jeannie, Larry, Ed - folks from around here, I know you too see the good happening here as well. If I've omitted frequents here, apologies and not with intent.

Life is pretty nice song and dance. Good happens... allover...  We are family, we've got brothers, sisters with me.....

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...