Sunday, June 23, 2024

Calm water.....

Sometimes I'm right and I can be wrongMy own beliefs are in my songThe butcher, the banker, the drummer and thenMakes no difference what group I'm in
I am everyday people, yeah, yeah
Calm water......... Ain't that pretty much onea our goals in life?
There is a blue one who can't acceptThe green one for living withA fat one tryin' to be a skinny oneDifferent strokes for different folksAnd so on and so on and scooby-dooby-doobyWe got to live together
Don't rock the boat baby........
I am no better and neither are youWe're all the same, whatever we doYou love me, you hate meYou know me and thenYou can't figure out the bag I'm in
I am everyday people
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be....
There is a long hairThat doesn't like the short hairFor being such a rich oneThat will not help the poor oneDifferent strokes for different folksAnd so on and so on, scooby-dooby-doobyWe got to live together

Don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow.......

There is a yellow one that won'tAccept the black oneThat won't accept the red oneThat won't accept the white oneDifferent strokes for different folksAnd so on and so on andScooby-dooby-dooby
I am everyday people

Good vibrations......... Lovely day....... Girls just wanna have fun (sure, guys too)......

Sorry - kinda, to "lyric you out this morning".....  I sincerely thought of calm water..  To me, it's important..

There are bumps in the road no matter what one drives.  Life, it be like a steeplechase. The steeplechase has 28 barriers and seven water jumps.  Easy peasy in comparison to the ovals of life.  Downhill Skiing, with all the flags to go around, the moguls, oh, the moguls, tain't nuttin' compared to life's daily grind.

Gimme onea them lazy rivers.  Yeah... that's what I like.  Ya got me going in circles - and I don't mind that at all.

Love, Peace and Soul, Victurd

PS.. I know I missed at least one yesterday..,. If I were to 'tag' him, I could see him saying "You mean, I get to teach psychology, AND, you're gonna pay me?"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty is the only certainty........... Weight for it........

Criminy, Victurd's off on a tangent again. Yeah mebbe.  I was reading an article about the NFL's new kickoff rule... (Victor, you ta...