Monday, June 24, 2024

I am stuck on Band-Aids........

Perty much alla my life - oft times I have a really, really hard time locking in with full attention.

Reminds me of some kids in school back in the day........ in the chair.. outta the chair... scolded... yanked Susie's hair...   pushed Charlie down..  zip, zap, allover the place.  Eveready bunny on Red Bull.  "We're not real sure, but, give him this."

In writer's terms..  VICTOR~!  WHO said you were a writer?  OK, fair.  In blogger's terms, I not only have an itchy itchy rash, but, I can't thinka nuttin to write about, ie, "Blogger's block."

Stuck.

Last time I was really stuck (in my car) I tried alternating drive, reverse, drive, reverse, overdid it, (a bitta anger, frustration), shoulda had me onea them "we're not real sure, but, give him this" pills... car caught fire.. .toast.  liability only..  gambled... lost..  oh well.

VICTOR?  Yes?  If you are stuck, blogger's block, whatever, then simply, don't say nothing.

Good idea.  Don't say nothin', bad about my baby, oh no, don't say nothin' bad about my baby......

VICTOR?  Your last 'baby' left seven years ago!

Seven?  Seventy three men sailed out, from the San Francisco Bay.......

Keep it at bay Victor, criminy..........

Bay?  Sittin' in the morning sun, I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come.. watching the ships roll in.. and I watch em roll away again, yeah.,. I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away... I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay...... thinking of blog words I need to say.....

Say?

You say, "yes", I say, "no"... . you say "stop" (uh huh Victor I do) and I say "Go, go, go!"

 Go?

Go your own way......... Let's go crazy...  The show must go on... Don't let the sun go down on me..  Where did our love go?

Where?

Where, oh where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over,
And thought I found true love.
You met another and
Phht! you were gone.

Remember you phoned me a-sobbin' and cryin'
The dog bit your maw, and drug her around
You said she looked pale and thought she was dying
I said "Don't worry, I'll buy a new hound."

Hound?

You ain't nuthin'. VICTOR, DON'T.

Don't?

Don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

The sun'll come out..  NO!  NO MORE REDHEADED SNOTNOSES BESIDES YOURSELF.

Wow.

I'm sorry.. I truly am.  

Music helps in life.  Me anyways.

I know oft times these blogs are leftfield.. "Is he crazy?".. "What's he on?"

Thank you very much for your patience...  I truly do try to plan for an occasional smile, laugh.. that's all I want outta this...

I'm off to golf, start my day.. but first, I must take my "we don't know, but give him this" meds.

Happy day,

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dry erase.......

Funny ha ha, are the forgetful times that folks  (including gramps/ganny, sonny boy/girl and grandkiddos that can do no wrong, FORGET, and u...