Saturday, June 22, 2024

Hail, hail, (Kool and the) the gang's all here

Hail, hail, the gang's all here.
What the heck do we care,
What the heck do we care?
Hail, hail, the gang's all here.

What the heck do we care now?

Being part of a group.  A piecea the pie..  Put me in Coach, I'm ready to play, today. Sound off, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Hi, I'm Archie Bell of the Drells from Houston, Texas - we don't only sing, but we dance just as good as we walk.

If you're anywhere near here (the Heartland), or, ya ever lived here, stayed for awhile... it's no doubt you've heard of 'The Marching Cobras' - yum, an extremely talented group'a youths, instruments, precision marching, yeah baby dancing too.  Privilege to belong ot the group.

Yahoo!
This is your celebrationYahoo!This is your celebrationCelebrate good times, come onLet's celebrateCelebrate good times, come onLet's celebrate

I'm a loser, I'm a loser, and I'm not what I appear to be.  Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely.  Lonely days, lonely nights...  

Ah, look at all the lonely people...  Ah, look at all the lonely people....

Oh sure, we're all unique'y... What's fun for some ain't for others.  Shut the front door, no TV, radidio.. gimme my mask to sleep, keep the light out..  Go away little girl.

But then............ "Mom, I'm #9!  My first uniform!"... It's all about the name on the fronta your uni' than it is on the back... (But... "I can't throw it and catch it too!" Elvis Grbac,, Mr. Sajak, I'd like by a vowel.)

If you're lucky enough to be in a group, you're lucky enough.
There's a party going on right hereA celebration to last throughout the yearsSo bring your good times and your laughter tooWe gonna celebrate your party with you, come onCelebrationLet's all celebrate and have a good timeCelebration'We gonna celebrate and have a good timeIt's time to come togetherIt's up to youWhat's your pleasureEveryone around the world, come on

Who are those guys?  They ain't in very good shape (mosta 'em), they can't hit a golf ball straight (95% of 'em), they limp, groan when they hit - why the hell do they smile to much?  Makes no sense to me!
Yahoo!It's a celebrationYahoo!Celebrate good times, come onIt's a celebrationCelebrate good times, come onLet's celebrateThere's a party going on right hereA dedication to last throughout the years

A group? WHO ME? I dunno.  Ohhhhh, count me in baby!.. I can dig it, he can dig itShe can dig it, we can dig itThey can dig it, you can dig itOh, let's dig it

No thanks, I've got an itchy itchy rash. Can't, sorry.. today is the day I've reserved for working on my car's extended warranty.  Nah, sorry - I'm gonna stay at home and catch up on all that's been going on, Biden, Trump - you know.

Me?  Hell to they yeah!

So bring your good times and your laughter tooWe gonna celebrate your party with youCome on nowCelebrationLet's all celebrate and have a good time, yeah, yeahCelebrationWe gonna celebrate and have a good timeIt's time to come togetherIt's up to youWhat's your pleasureEveryone around the world, come onYahoo!It's a celebrationYahoo!It's a celebration

I don't care who you are... well, that's not true, I do care.  I've seen you there... Part of a group.  The Jeep club.  The Gem and Mineral Club..  You, your Baptist Church brethren.. Send me to the Sun, Sonora that it, with my buddies..
Celebrate good times, come onLet's celebrate, come on nowCelebrate good times, come onLet's celebrateWe're gonna have a good time tonightLet's celebrate, it's all rightWe're gonna have a good time tonightLet's celebrate, it's all right, babyWe're gonna have a good time tonight (Celebration)Let's celebrate, it's all rightWe're gonna have a good time tonight (Celebration)

Yep, me and Sam Walton proudly hail from Shelbina, MO!  Group that one baby!  Our group is pretty cool --> We are a non-profit that serves the handicapped, primarily through building wheelchair ramps..  There are four of us gals, we been runnin together since we all flipped that tassel in 1969. To heck with the Miracle Mile, we got THE BEST groupa dealerships in the City here up in the Northtowne!

Let's celebrate, it's all rightYahoo!Yahoo!Celebrate good times, come onOoh, ooh, ooh, hooCelebrate good times, come onIt's a celebrationCelebrate good times, come on {Let's celebrate}Come on and celebrate tonightCelebrate good times, come on'Cause everything's gonna be all rightLet's celebrate

Me and my grandkids. that's a dang good group!  Why, just the other day, we went to the Lilac Garden again. My 4 year old granddaughter sniffed a lilac and declared that “it smells like laughter “ My employees are my group. I love 'em. I guess I'm like the conductor, but, I ain't gotta raise my wand, guide 'em, they're awesome in their own right, on their own."

. ❤️Celebrate good times, come on {Let's celebrate}Ooh, hoo, hooCelebrate good times, come onLet's have a great time, celebrateCelebrate good times, come on

If I missed ya, I'm a nerd, and sorry.  We all love groups (I think.)  Group are, will be, rear view mirrors to hella smiles, laughs, mems.

Yesterday, 72 golfers, (Sigma Nu's, William Jewell Colllege, circa, when there were Sigma Nu's at William Jewell College.. *Editor's note: curse 'the bastas' on 'were'.) plus a few of us too damned old, body ain't up for a long golf course, gathered.  Laughed.  Cried (due to laughing).  All at once, we were 20 with a 32 inch waistline, in spite'a the mirror, the photo, showing fitty/sixty/seventy- something, 40" waistline. (OK damnit, 42).

Ya can't go back.

HA!  Watch us.

Celebrate good times, come on

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

90 feet.

If you're astute ..........  no that ain't it. If you're a student of the game, then you know....   Baseball Ray...  90 feet is ...