Monday, July 15, 2024

Food for thought........

Grapple...........   Debate........   Stroke one's beard......  

Headscratching...    Reflection........    Weigh.......   Chew on it.... 

Gather your thoughts..   Rack your brain...    Ponder...   Soul searching..   

Well, it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe
If you don't know by now
An' it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe
It'll never do, somehow
When your rooster crows at the break of dawn..
Look out your window and I'll be gone.
You're the reason that I'm, travelin' on.
But don't think twice, it's all right.
I'm not really a fisherman.  I do, VERY MUCH, enjoy water.  All kinds.  The beauty of it when a lake is still.. the auditory orgasmic sounds of the ocean waves gently crashing...

Problems.......   Overthink, again and again why don'tya....     OMG.....   What is one to do?  Well I was tossin' and turnin', turnin' and tossin', tossin' and turnin' all night.

Excuse me... Ahm, you kissing the skies Victor?  Did you fart Victor?  Ahm, no. Well, not recently. Dylan's song up there above, yep, it's about a woman, relationship.  That ain't really what this is about.  This is about..........

WORRY... 

There's a park with a waterfall nearby..  Ironically it's called Tryst Falls..  supposedly due to it being a meeting place and picnic site for young couples.......  But that ain't what this is about...  This is about.. 

WORRY.

I very much enjoy driving, going to, sitting by, this waterfall.  After a good rain, katy bar the door the water is a flowin'...... the only thinking I do is "I wonder where all this water comes from?"   But.. I ain't there, I'm here blogging (grapple, debate, scratch head, ponder) and I'm bugged by the fact there's a double space after both'a those WORRY's up there. I tried fixing. Nope.  It's what I do..  WORRY..........

But don't think twice, it's all right.

Damnit darnit, there's that double space again. I ain't gonna worry. I'm gonna find me some water.  HEY, it's raining! I loves me some rain. Rain'll wakeya up. Rain'll makeya shiver, smile, be thankful, turn stuff green.  Make waterfalls.

But............ wouldn't it be a lot better Victor if you went, laid down, thought about (WORRIED) about, the scope of our land..  the Royals losing their last two games before the break.. . Car problems..   Family stuff...   Howabout counting sheep that are baa-baabaa-ing about money woes? 

NO.   HUH UH.  STYMIE HALT.  STOP. DO NOT ENTER "WORRY"

Or, (damn the double space) as Zach would say:  I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life is good today, life is good today.

But Victor... they said the shooter was a registered Republican... and, one news outlet said he gave $15 to the Republican party on November 5.. then, another news outlet said he gave money on that date to the Democratic Party..  Hey, we had Lugo and Singer pitching and we lost both games!  This new pitcher we got..  his ERA in his last three outings is over 8.00, and he's already had Tommy John surgery.  STOP!  I WANT WATER!

Ozarks, Table Rock, Pomme, the White River... hell, I'll even take the Little Niangua.. it's a beautiful little arm.....the creek by the 8th hole on the golf course..  heck, little bitty Holly Lake settles me down.

NO VICTOR.  GO WORRY. IT'S WHAT YOU DO.

Huh uh. In fact, I'm gonna have Salvy dump a Gatorade bucket fulla WATER on you. Then, I'm gonna put my toes in the water, my ass in the sand.. not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life is good today, life is good today.

Victor........ you'll shoot your eye out.  Or, minimally get sand in your buttcrack.

Well it ain't no use to sit and wonder why.........  Don't think twice, it's all right. Worry ain't all it's cracked up to be... right Bob? Zach?

BRB, gonna go grab a water.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark-thirty

You know the nighttime, darling (night and day) Is the right time (night and day) To be (night and day) With the one you love, now (night an...