Friday, August 2, 2024

Morning........

Looking out the window of life, we see much.  Good and bad.  We're 'tossed about' between jubilation, elation - and, "why me", not said  aloud - but, I think if we all admit, we've been there.

Once again, here... not knowing what to  write.  I know what I'd like to write about, but, uncertain on how to communicate that to you.  

Life is, can be, too hard.  Life can be, too easy - the higher and higher, the more steps of that ladder of yum, the more a fall hurts.

I just read of the Major League Baseball star whose 3 year old son was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre right after the All Star Game.  No. Please no.

Friends, loved ones who endure so, so much hardship... loss..  debilitations.. addictions..  those really large scale issues...  oft times accompanied by smaller, but perhaps equally as festering as unemployment, two-plus jobs just to pay for meds, housing, car woes, yada.

I was gonna copy the lyrics of the Muppets "Who are the people in your neighborhood" but somehow I didn't have the chutzpah to do so.

We do look out our window and see so much.........  conversely, the curtains of woe are often closed, purposely concealed.. "you'd never know it"... the kinda things that eat at one from the inside - we usually never, never know one is going through.

To me, that's why our neighborhood is so important. Sharing good.  Friend Susan posted a really nifty story of a life of motorcycles, canoes, Jeeps, 4X4's, offroad..  meeting so many people, building so many memories.
  
We need that.  Lots.

Open your curtains.  Share good.  Conversely, if ya see good, let 'em know about it.  My alltime favorite boss, an Elementary Principal, had a saying "Catch them being good."

Sorry, kinda, no songs, weak attempts at humor... Life ain't same ole same ole.  There is struggle within, some, more than others.

That, for the life of me..... is why kindness HAS to come to the forefront. I'm not preaching. I'm just saying.

About it for today.  Have a kind day.  The closed curtains in life will  appreciate it.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

When your baby leaves you all alone

And nobody calls you on the phone A-don't you feel like a-cryin'? Don't you feel like cryin'? Well, here I am, a-honey A-com...