Tuesday, September 24, 2024

By Henry Gibson.......

Dearest friends......

Thanks for being that, 
in spite of me being fat.
My take, life needs some levity,
with a pinch of bloggers with brevity....

When your name pops up, it does bring me a smile.......
Even when separated by many a mile....
Life should be friends, kindness, smiles, hands held, laughs, mebbe even a snort.....
Impossible to imagine, no friends to report..... would be like a booby, without any support

We love dogs (or not), interests diverse, vote this way or that, 
Don't seem to really matter - the age that we're at...
We've tippy-toed out on the diving board of life, no going back to rehash...
Might as well bounce. have some fun...... go out with big splash.

Along yellow brick road of life, gump happens, woes, aches, pains, family fued, punch kin?
Hells to the no, we're happy and thankful, bigger than that, giddy, singy, dancy, much like a munchkin...

Music does seem to be a common thread... country (old and new), Classic rock, mebbe even rap.....
Damn near as good as our daily rap.......
Fine wine, boxed or even Winking Owl, our easel of life, however we wanna paint it....
Affliction, squeaky joints, market up, market down, still, life is perty darn good, ain't it?

It's too bad there ain't a remote - for all we emote.......
Crying in the Chapel, I'm so lonesome I could cry, As tears go by, While my guitar gently weeps.....
That didn't rhyme, this poem is poopy, you're too kind to point it all out, my version - GOOD PEEPS....

I'm going to go golf now..... I'll hit a fairway, an Oak, a green, some sand, and a lake......
It too is like life - just how we envision it to happen, NOPE, for goodness sake....

Have a spiffy day... truly glad you are here.......
I had to find something that would rhyme with beer...
Sorry, kinda....

Walter said and that's the way it is.....
Paul Harvey gave us the rest of the story....
Oh Lord, won't you buy me's Janis ended with "That's it."

Henry always ended it plainly, with simply, By Henry Gibson
Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...