Wednesday, September 25, 2024

It was the 3rd of June........

My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if ya don't stop drivin' that, Hot, Rod, Lincoln."

"Honey?  Ya seen Fido?  Daisy?  Rocky?  Sadie?".... "Nuh uh.... OH CRAP........ "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO"

I was working in the lab late one nightWhen my eyes beheld an eerie sightFor my monster, from his slab, began to riseAnd suddenly, to my surprise
he did the Monster Mash(The Monster Mash) it was a graveyard smash(He did the Mash) it caught on in a flash(He did the Mash) he did the Monster Mash
BEST BLOG EVER!  Victor, ahm, don't break your arm patting your back.  NO!  That ain't the way I meant it....  Today, September 25 is National One Hit Wonder Day!
All I wanna do is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom.. Just shake your rump..All I wanna do is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom.. Just shake your rump....  NO, CRAP, that ain't.
All I wanna do is post stupid lyrics from One Hit Wonder songs, then, fetch my little booty (ok, you're right.. my BIG booty), back to bed.
And....... it SO falls in line with the expressed purpose, intent of this blog.  Because, ya know, I get knocked down, but I get up again ,You are never gonna keep me down, I get knocked down, but I get up again, You are never gonna keep me down,  I get knocked down, but I get up again,  You are never gonna keep me down...
BRB, got a sudden urge for some Mac and Cheese..... Give a little lovin' to your body, Macarena 'Cause your body's made to give it joy and good things Give a little lovin' to your body, Macarena...Hey, Macarena (Ay!)..  Give a little lovin' to your body, Macarena.. 'Cause your body's made to give it joy and good things.. Give a little lovin' to your body, Macarena..Hey, Macarena (Ay!)
VICTOR?  Huh?  All you're doing is copying lyrics.  I know, ain't it great?  NO.  It ain't.  They're gonna leave in droves...  you know, 96 Tears.... Achy Breaky Heart.. They're gonna get mad....... We're Not Gonna Take It....  Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...
WAIT!  Don't they know You Light Up My Life, You Give Me Hope...  Don't Worry, BE HAPPY!... Ya put the lime in the Coconut ya drink it all up......
Wait, again..  we have an important message from Principal Seymout Skinner...  "It's been brought to my attention.. there has been Smoking In The Boys Room... Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school."
I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

And good old Norman Greenbaum....... of course, he sang...............
Spirit In The Sky........
Sugar, Sugar..... Brandy, You're A Fine Girl..... Hey, I thought this blog would be really tough.. kinda started out that way, then I learned O-o-h Child, things are gonna get easier....
This one kinda makes me wanna get up and dance... (I know, I saw the visual too, EWW!).. Ooh, my little pretty one, pretty one, When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run Gun it coming off of the line, Sharona......   
Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind, I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind, My, my, my, I, yi, woo!, M-m-m-my Sharona
VICTOR?  Huh?  Did you get up too early again?  Mebbe.  Sorry..  Kinda.  
Bang a gong.  The Book of Love.   Dancin' in the Moonlight....  then........  Fooled Around and Fell in Love...... Mr. Big Stuff  
I got the runs.........  no, that ain't it.  I got to run.
You out there, dare to Take A Walk On The Wild Side...... Mambo No. 5.
This day, National One Hit Wonder Day... is almost like a second Birthday ain't it?  It's like them Edwin Hawkins Singers sang............
Oh Happy Day......
Love, Victurd


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...