Saturday, September 28, 2024

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old ladyShe swallowed a flyBut I don't know whyShe swallow the fly
I guess she'll die
Victor...... why do you put us thru this?  It's annoying.  Non-nonsensical.  EXACTLY.  And that's why. 
Life.  Life is non-nonsensical.  MY life especially mebbe.  TMI.  Turn left here Snagglepuss if you wanna..... Hanna-Barbara would appreciate it. Victor, that's ain't how you spell Babera. Right you are AND very perceptive.  You win an all expense paid trip to........ QuickTrip.  Have a free 'the Big Q' on them (use the side door.)
Who swallow a spiderIt wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside her
She swallowed a spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly
Alarm, 1:50am. Snooze button, TWICE.  Coffee.  Ain't real sure why, but did.  "Son" (who doesn't drive, age 39, works at 2:45am at FedEx.) "I'll be in the car."  Walked outside.  Someone stole my car.
To catch the spiderWho wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside herShe swallowed the spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed a fly
False alarm.  It's Fall Festival time in our fine City.  Folks drive from allover to see our trees which are changing colors, buy a funnel cake... put Junior on a $3 two-minute carny ride... eat two pounds of kennel corn, warsh it down with a 2-dolla-fitty cent Pepsi. Come one, you can find leather earrings, soap for your beard and candles, come all. They do.  I live by our town Square, no place to park last night.  Pulled down the alley, into my backyard, forgot.  False alarm.  Car not stolen.
I guess she'll die
I know an old ladyWho swallowed a catJust imagine thatShe swallowed a catShe swallowed the catTo catch the birdShe swallowed the birdTo catch the spiderWho wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside herAnd she swallowed the spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly
- I guess she'll die!
Facebook next. (That's a lie.)  Of course pee was first.  Warsh face. Looked in mirror. DAMNIT why'd I do that?  Looked just like me!  Then Facebook.  "Why are all the sirens going off on 291 Highway?" (6 hours ago, 129 comments).. Ahm, two folks stole an Amazon Prime vehicle.  I guess that's the Master's Degree version of the BS'ing Porch Pirate. Pray all is well.  Forced the driver out.  Shot at police, chased across town, now stopped on Interstate.  Again, pray all is well - but too, what a weird twist to "Click here to track your package."
I know an old lady who swallowed a dogOoh, what a hogShe swallowed the dogShe swallowed the dogTo catch the the catShe swallowed the catTo catch the birdAnd she swallowed the birdWho wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside herAnd she swallowed the spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly
- I guess she'll die
I'm kinda mad. You're not paying attention. After "And tickled inside her" I 'cut' To catch the spideand it went right over your head.  Bugs. Mowed at golf course yesterday. SKADS of bugs. In eye. Went to Mickey D's for lunch. Me, and a grasshopper on the inside of my windshield. Saw a walkiing stick, a bee, deer, squirrels aplenty, a heron, and on the way home from FedEx, a possom tried to play that in the road, I had to swerve.
Who swallowed a goatShe just opened her throatAnd swallowed a goatShe swallowed the goatTo catch the dogShe swallowed the dogTo catch the catShe swallowed the catTo catch the birdAnd she swallowed the birdTo catch the spiderWho wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside herAnd she swallowed the spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly
- I guess she'll die
Watching Sports Center, awaiting local news.  Top Ten plays, which, reminds me of mad parents counting to ten, warning their child. I remember, kinda sorta learning Spanish... Uno thru diez was cinchy, 11 thru 20 not-so-much as they had all them 'ce's' and 'dieci's.'  I remember Partick Mahomes throwing a TD against the Bears.. he stopped on National TV, counted purposely to ten with his fingers.. The Bears had the #9 pick (I think), they passed on Mahomes (he went #10 to KC). Reckon you can't blame him. Or, canya?
And I knew an old ladyWho swallowed a ministerIs'nt that sinister?To swallow a ministerShe swallowed a ministerTo catch the goatAnd she swallowed a goatTo catch the dogAnd she swallowed a dogTo catch the catShe swallowed the catTo catch the birdAnd she swallowed the birdTo catch the spiderThat wiggled and jiggledAnd tickled inside herAnd she swallowed th spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly.
- I guess she'll die
When I went to bed last night, the magic number for our hometown team, the Kansas City Royals, was one.  Any combination of them winning, or, the Twins losing, presto - in the playoffs.  I went to bed early, knew the Royals were losing. Damnit darnit, they did.  BUT, the Twins lost.  Royals backed into playoffs.  I once heard "Folks who back into parking spots are anal, egotistical," all that. Ya think?  Fire trucks do so. Ambulances.  Police at Dunkin Donuts.  Gotta buddy who always does it,.Patrick Mahomes, if you lived here, you'd know he doesn't normally flaunt.  He's a good egg.  Ya think he backs into a parking place though?
I know an old ladyWho swallowed a rhinosaurusIsn't that preposterous!To swallow a rhinosaurusShe swallowed a rhinosaurusTo catch the ministerShe swallowed the ministerTo catch the goatShe swallowed the goatTo catch the dogShe swallowed the dogTo catch the catShe swallowed the catTo catch the birdAnd she swallowed a birdTo catch the spiderThat wiggled and jiggledAndtickled inside herAnd she swallowed the spiderTo catch the flyBut I don't know whyShe swallowed the fly
- I guess she'll die!
I'm trying to envision how a lady swallowed a rhinoceros and lived to tell about it. Whoever I copied the lyrics from couldn't spell the rhino word.
I know an old ladyWho swallowed a horse... she choked!

Wonder if her name was Nelly, as in "Wooaaahhhh Nelly!"
Victor, you're crazy.  Mebbe.  I do love when friends (or nosy 39 yr old son) ask "Where ya going?".. I ALWAYS answer, "Crazy.. I'm going crazy."

Aren't we all?

Did I really just waste 7 minutes of my life on this blog Victor? Mebbe. Let's see.. I'm right at 20,000 blogs, times 7 minutes, that's 140,000 minutes.  There are 1,440 minutes in a day.  That's 97.22 days. I've wasted 97.22 days of your life. Sorry, kinda.  I know an old reader who swallowed a blog.  Perhaps you'll die. I am maybe going crazy, but I done think you arrived at the depot.

Love, Victurd

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Old Lady that Swallowed the Fly.......

I know an old lady She swallowed a fly But I don't know why She swallow the fly I guess she'll die Victor...... why do you put us th...